NASCAR anyone?

Started by Beck, April 07, 2013, 11:42:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Beck

Any NASCAR fans?
Who is gong to take who out in the race today?
For those who don't follow there has been a fued growing between a few drivers. All want paybacks.
My bet is a DNF for Logano today.

papastoyss

I won't shed any tears for him, he needs to learn a lesson the hard way. Smoke should have wrecked Logano for blocking him on the last restart last race.
grandchildren are your reward for not killing your teenagers!

Beck

Quote from: "papastoyss"I won't shed any tears for him, he needs to learn a lesson the hard way. Smoke should have wrecked Logano for blocking him on the last restart last race.
Will Smoke or Hamlin get to him first? Or will each wait for the other to do the deed?

50 F1

Hamlin has a broken back, he will not be in the car for about 5 weeks.  Mark Martin is in the #11 FedEX car today.

I don't think Stewart can take the chance to wreck Lagono because he is way down in the points and could take himself out too.

Mike

Beck

Quote from: "50 F1"Hamlin has a broken back, he will not be in the car for about 5 weeks.  Mark Martin is in the #11 FedEX car today.

I don't think Stewart can take the chance to wreck Lagono because he is way down in the points and could take himself out too.

Mike

I had not kept up with Hamlin's injury and just learned on the broadcast he wasn't running. Darn.

wayne petty

Quote from: "50 F1"Hamlin has a broken back, he will not be in the car for about 5 weeks.  

i wonder if they will start using my idea of the hydroformed convoluted tubes with internal slip tubes to add deformability to the roll cage...

------^^^^^^^^^------------
-----------------------------
inner tube guide welded at one end only.
-----------------------------

____^^^^^^^^^________

outer tube section is convoluted and can crush during impacts.  reducing G forces on the driver slightly..
this is welded at both ends

production street cars have crumple zones to reduce G forces.