RRT racer

Started by enjenjo, December 28, 2012, 12:52:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HotRodLadyCrusr

Sunday April 21st?
Your topless crusn buddy, Denise

Looking for old good for nothing flathead heads to use for garden project.

enjenjo

Quote from: "HotRodLadyCrusr"Sunday April 21st?

that works for me, anyone else?
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

purplepickup

I'm pretty sure I can make it.
George

phat46

Gonna be in North Cackalacki then, but don't change the date ion my account. I'll get down there sometime this summer.

enjenjo

Well I guess it's a date then. :D

GPster

That date falls in an open place of my calendar. I can be there but I'll have to check on accommodations . GPster

39deluxe

It's open for me too.

Tom

enjenjo

weather forecast is good too.

Crosley.In.AZ

I will not be there.  sorry
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

GPster

Things are quiet on this subject. It is still happening isn't it? I can't keep track of which way the rain is falling and I know that Swanton is just a suburb of Lake Erie. The CJ7 found another driveway to leak on yesterday afternoon and I need to stay busy and away from classified ads. GPster

enjenjo

Yes, it's still on. 10 am start

purplepickup

Well, the weather was great, the company was greater, and we got quite a bit done.  Most of the work was on the front sheet metal.  Time consuming without much of a dramatic change but necessary.  There were 5 1/2 of us there enjenjo, GPster (Joe), 39deluxe (Tom), Ohio Blue Tip (Ken), and me.  Fat Cat was there but he was pretty tied up with fixing his own car.  The security system works so good it won't let him start the car.

Here's a few pics of the Crosley

Ken trimming and clamping before weld

Ken welding

Joe punching some holes....prep for a panel to be added later.

Tom trimming extra metal off grill shell

Different views of Crosley at the end of the day before pushing it into another barn.

George

enjenjo

We had a good build day. It was cool but warm enough to have the door open. We had GPster, HRPP, 39Deluxe, OBT, fatcat and me. We got most of the hood tack welded together, grille tacked in it's new home, and a large portion of the rust and paint ground off the body. We also fitted and installed the left rocker panel. We have two small panels to make for the hood, and finish installing the grille opening.

unklian

Mikej

Looking better all the time. Sorry I have not been there. I'll make one of them again.