RRT racer

Started by enjenjo, December 28, 2012, 12:52:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

purplepickup

Nice!!

If you still need help I can come down this Friday (tomorrow) to help clean things up and put the car away before your next project arrives.

EDIT:  I just checked the weather and there might be freezing rain.  Weather permitting I'm still up for the drive.
George

Digger

Front end is looking great. Way to go guys :!:  :!:
Just when you think you are winning the Rat Race, along come faster rats!

Digger

enjenjo

Quote from: "purplepickup"

Nice!!

If you still need help I can come down this Friday (tomorrow) to help clean things up and put the car away before your next project arrives.

EDIT:  I just checked the weather and there might be freezing rain.  Weather permitting I'm still up for the drive.

I have some appointments tomorrow, so that won't work out. I did some cleanup yesterday and today, so there is not much left to do. And as you mentioned, the weather.
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

unklian

Looks mean without the Bugeye lights.
);b(

Mikej

Thanks Frank for your time working on the car and sharing the pictures. Looks better all the time.

39deluxe

enjenjo

some time in April?

39deluxe

My wife says I'm busy the 7th.

Tom

enjenjo

Zebby sent me a picture of our front wheels, how do they look? Not bad for space saver rims.

tomslik

i like...what do they weigh?
15X4's?
The last thing I want to do is hurt you. But it\'s still on my list

enjenjo

15x4 They weighed about 7 lbs before the holes.

39deluxe

purplepickup

There was talk of another build day this spring.  Any updates?

I wanted to bring this back to the top anyway.  I'm really liking the progress we've been making.
George

kb426

According to mapquest, it's a little over 1100 miles. I'm afraid I'll miss it. I really wish I was close.
TEAM SMART

enjenjo

Well the 55 pickup is still in the shop, and will be for another 10 days. After that we can set up a day that works for several of us

1100 miles is not much, we have had at least two people fly in for a build day.

So any ideas on when to have the build day?