Re: GoodGuys 2003 in AZ

Started by Crosley.In.AZ, February 16, 2004, 12:21:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

midnight sun

Tony,

I was at Scottsdale too Tony.  Do you remember seeing a 1919 Model T Roadster.  That was me!!

Later
How can there be "self help" groups :?:

Bruce Dorsi

Tony, is that you in the RRT shirt?

That's not your Lancer, is it?
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

If being smart means knowing what I am dumb at,  I must be a genius!

enjenjo

Quote from: "Bruce Dorsi"Tony, is that you in the RRT shirt?

That can't be Tony, I have met him, he is a good looking, young athletic type with lots of hair like the rest of us RRTers.
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

Ralph

Quote from: "enjenjo"

That can't be Tony, I have met him, he is a good looking, young athletic type with lots of hair like the rest of us RRTers.

Enjenjo, back hair doesn't count!
Ralph :lol:
Manitoba Street Rod Association
http://www.msra.mb.ca/

Charlie Chops 1940

I always like those little Mopars and those two may well exceed the count of similar Mopars left in Michigan with enough unrusted sheet metal to tell what they are.
A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but, a true friend will be sitting next to you saying. "Wow...that was fun!"

Poster geezer for retirement....

A Hooligan!

river1

enjenjo you must have confused me and tony. i'm the good looking, young athletic type with lots of hair one. at least in comparison to most of you old farts.  :wink:

later jim
Most people have a higher than average number of legs.

enjenjo

Quote from: "river1"

enjenjo you must have confused me and tony. i'm the good looking, young athletic type with lots of hair one. at least in comparison to most of you old farts.  :wink:

later jim

Now why you have to do that Jim? I'm trying to be nice here, and you start insulting me. If it hadn't been for that, i would have described you as the Tall, good looking, ect. But not now.

river1

Quote from: "river1"

later jim

Now why you have to do that Jim? I'm trying to be nice here, and you start insulting me. If it hadn't been for that, i would have described you as the Tall, good looking, ect. But not now.

now you know i wasn't including you enjenjo  :)  i was talkin about the rest of the old farts.

later jim
Most people have a higher than average number of legs.

enjenjo

Quote from: "Crosley"I was hoping that purplepickuptruck would notice the trees and green grass in November in the Snottsdale az area.

But we have green grass and trees here in november too Tony. The difference is we also have green in july and August too. :lol:

purplepickup

Quote from: "Crosley"I was hoping that purplepickuptruck would notice the trees and green grass in November in the Snottsdale az area.

Only other comment i can make is ; river1 is tall

I think those are either fake trees and that green stuff is indoor/outdoor carpet.....or you photoshopped a picture of your car in a Michigan background.   You Arizona people just set up pictures like that so all us snowbirds will want to come down there.  8)

Snottsdale...isn't that where the bluehairedgrannys migrate to in the winter?  I think that's a subspecies of the common snowbird.
George