interior finally done.

Started by tom36, August 30, 2012, 08:45:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tom36

Just got the Model A's interior finished this week.  Still need to finish and paint the hood top and fenders, but for now it's driveable. Tom...

kb426

Looks good. When are you coming by for a ride? :lol:
TEAM SMART

phat46

Beautiful car, nice interior. Love that dash, what's the story beihind it? If i have a vote I vote to leave fenders off of it!  :D

1800guy

Nice, indeed!  What's below the rear window?
My project is 90% finished, with only 90% to go.

Crosley.In.AZ

Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

tom36

Quote from: "phat46"Beautiful car, nice interior. Love that dash, what's the story beihind it? If i have a vote I vote to leave fenders off of it!  :D

Dash is a 51 Kaiser Speedo cluster with a small panel beneath with 56 Ford F100 switches.  I bobbed a set of rear fenders and cut up a spare tire ring for the front.  I'll get them painted and installed and decide which way I like better.  thanks for the compliment.  Tom...

tom36

Quote from: "1800guy"Nice, indeed!  What's below the rear window?
Thank you.  The thing in the rear window is a power amp.  I didn't put a radio in and instead have an Ipod with a bazillion tunes on it.  Actually works pretty good :D   Tom...

sirstude

1965 Impala SS  502
1941 Olds

Watcher of #974 1953 Studebaker Bonneville pas record holder B/BGCC 249.945 MPH.  He sure is FAST

www.theicebreaker.us

UGLY OLDS

I like it   :!:          Looks Good        8)       :b-d:

Bob..... :wink:
1940 Oldsmobile- The "Ugly Olds"
1931 Ford sedan- Retirement project

***** First Member of Team Smart*****

39deluxe

The seat looks very comfortable. How does it sit?

Tom

tom36

Quote from: "39deluxe"The seat looks very comfortable. How does it sit?

Tom

It's the 3rd  (folding) seat from a caravan that I took 6" out of the middle.  I had my upholstery guy shape it with the back and leg bolsters, and for me, it's quite comfortable.  I had him redo the back bolster because it was bigger and caught me in the shoulder blades.  Now it's fine.  Tom...

jaybee

Nice, that's one to be proud of. I really like the dash.
Rudeness is the weak man's imitation of strength. Eric Hoffer  (1902 - 1983)

57larry

nice interior on a good looking coupe

tom36

Thanks for the compliments guys.  Here is a profile shot.  Tom...

rumrumm

Lynn
'32 3W

I write novels, too. https://lsjohanson.com