hate to complain but....

Started by tomterrific, August 17, 2004, 01:00:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tomterrific

56 people read my post  about making a pickup out of the 'burban and not one useable suggestion? What's up with that? I'm feeling vulnerable today so be.

enjenjo

Well, the frame is much different, the front body mounts line up, but nothing else to the rear does. It can be done, I did an older one some time back.
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

SKR8PN

Quote from: "tomterrific"56 people read my post  about making a pickup out of the 'burban and not one useable suggestion? What's up with that? I'm feeling vulnerable today so be.

63 people read it.........and you pretty much answered your own question.
Time=Money
Cheaper to just trade the 'burban,and buy a 4x4 pickup,than to spend a lot of time and money trying to cobble one up.  You asked!
If we are what we eat.........
Then I am fast,cheap and easy.

58 Yeoman

Somehow, I totally missed your first post on the SubBurp, until I saw this post. So, one of the 63 is me, as I went back and found it.  Sorry, no ideas here.
I survived the Hyfrecator 2000.

"Life is what happens when you're making other plans."
1967 Corvair 500 2dr Hardtop
1967 Corvair 500 4dr Hardtop
Phil

Leon

Quote from: "SKR8PN"
Cheaper to just trade the 'burban,and buy a 4x4 pickup,than to spend a lot of time and money trying to cobble one up.  You asked!
You could probably get more for the suburban than what it would cost to buy the pickup.  I think a well built 'burban would look better anyway.

Sean

Quote from: "tomterrific"56 people read my post  about making a pickup out of the 'burban and not one useable suggestion? What's up with that? I'm feeling vulnerable today so be.

Quit whining.... :wink:  :D