Free Stuff: Anyone around Toronto?

Started by Arnold, July 11, 2012, 10:13:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arnold

Ok..looks like I have beaten this one to death! I have tried selling..advertising etc..and I am now down to prices so cheap that I will only get nonsense in trying to sell it. (been there done that a LOT!!)
Don't even ask me what you go through in the area where I live if you TRY and give some stuff away for free. Charity,dump,scrap yard are the ways to go up here.
SOoo the stuff is going for free. Or else it is going to the scrap yard. GEEZ I HATE DOING THAT!
 Oldsmobile 455: I have had a 69 Toronado W34,a 70 W30,a 71 442
along with a lot of other Oldsmobiles. I have 2 flex plates,3 fuel pumps. I am sure the pumps are no good(they were) now. Maybe good for original #'s. Plus I have a junk..I am pretty sure this is an orginal oil cooler off
my 70 W30. Might be good for matching another one up.
 Chev./GMC p/u. Only had a bazillion of those from 73 to 86. I think these are from a 74&76. They will fit a ton of other stuff. 2 std. trans flywheels,2 pressure plates,(1 finger 1 diaphragm), and 2 discs.This stuff worked fine when it was taken off..the flywheels have surface rust on them.

If you want this stuff..you can only leave it/store it  on my shelves in my shop for..
  L'emeee see..50 years. Sounds fair.
  Please..if you want it..or know someone. I MAY even give the person who takes it a free beer. MAY.

(I am actually about 2 hrs N&W of Toronto.)((1 hr north of the airport if you want to fly up and get it..take it home as carry on))

Thanks