News from B'ville

Started by 37 Express, August 15, 2004, 05:14:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

37 Express

News from B'ville.  On the SCTA site   www.scta-bni.org   under the speed news header on page 4 of Fridays pictures is a picture of wzjunk and his friend Lloyd "Hooley" Huffman and Lloyd's Studie coupe.  wz painted it and did a lot of work on the car.  This is Lloyd's first attempt and he turned in a 174 mph speed on Sat. 8)

37 Express

Quote from: "37 Express"News from B'ville.  On the SCTA site   www.scta-bni.org   under the speed news header on page 4 of Fridays pictures is a picture of wzjunk and his friend Lloyd "Hooley" Huffman and Lloyd's Studie coupe.  wz painted it and did a lot of work on the car.  This is Lloyd's first attempt and he turned in a 174 mph speed on Sat. 8)
8)                 MOJUNK, WZJUNK's brother reported that Lloyd made a 208 pass today.

Crosley.In.AZ

We watched him run 207 mph on sunday

I am still in utah  on one of those rent-a - computers.
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

MO_JUNK

Quote from: "Crosley"We watched him run 207 mph on sunday

I am still in utah  on one of those rent-a - computers.

I haven't heard from them since Sunday night. Hooley offered to let Wz qualify in it. John said he was just too tired. That may have changed though. They are to head for home tomorrow. Is it raining there? The weather channel girls showed isolated thunderstorms near Salt Lake each day. Sam

sodbuster

Quote from: "37 Express"made a 208 pass today.

We just got home last night after a 21 hour straight thru from Wendover.

Hooley made a 207 with his fourth pass while getting his 200plus license and turned out in the 2 1/2 mile in the long course. I will try to get some pix up in the next week.

Chris Nelson
Kansas