Tractor Supply

Started by enjenjo, April 30, 2012, 10:10:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

enjenjo

To tie down the Jag rear I bought, I had stopped here in Wauseon oh at Tractor Supply and picked up a set of four tie down straps. When we went to use them, all four were cut in the same place, one nearly through. We jury rigged it , but it wasn't right. When we went into the town by the track, I saw a TSC store, so I stopped and went in. I told the manager the problem, told him I had no receipt, no packaging, nothing. He went in the store and brought out another set, made sure that set was Ok, and did an exchange, no paper work. Thanks TSC
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

purplepickup

The TSC here is real good about stuff like that too.  I try to give them as much business as I can to help keep them around.  Their prices are competitive with the big box stores.  

My only complaint is that sometimes they don't replenish their stock often enough.  It's a bummer to see an empty bin of something you need right now.
George

chopped

I discovered them a couple years ago, was in there yesterday. I think I'll use them as my paint supplier.

58 Yeoman

Quote from: "chopped"I discovered them a couple years ago, was in there yesterday. I think I'll use them as my paint supplier.

I bought another hard cover for my Ranger, but it's red, and my Ranger is black.  Is it good enough to paint the cover with, and is it durable?
I survived the Hyfrecator 2000.

"Life is what happens when you're making other plans."
1967 Corvair 500 2dr Hardtop
1967 Corvair 500 4dr Hardtop
Phil

chopped

The paint I'm looking at is for tractors(who would of thought) I figure it's tough as nails. They have it by the gallon and a rattle can to match. The selection is limited.

enjenjo

TSC has hardener for their machinery paint too.
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.