if you're into cheetahs...

Started by tomslik, April 26, 2012, 05:37:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Crosley.In.AZ

the guy should have spent couple days cleaning up the mess around the body before photos taken.
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

zzford

That's a cool car alright. The only bid thus far is $100k and it hasn't met reserve. I wonder what the reserve is. That's a lot of $$ for an incomplete car.

phat46

I've always thought the Cheetah was about the coolest sportscar ever but it looks like the Barrett-Jackson syndrome going on there.

chimp koose

I had an orange one ,went crazy fast, until it jumped out of the lane it was in . Mine was a 1/32 scale slot car.

Crosley.In.AZ

Quote from: "chimp koose"I had an orange one ,went crazy fast, until it jumped out of the lane it was in . Mine was a 1/32 scale slot car.

by golly I had one of those too.    Still have some  of my slot cars from the 1960's
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

enjenjo

Quote from: "Crosley"
Quote from: "chimp koose"I had an orange one ,went crazy fast, until it jumped out of the lane it was in . Mine was a 1/32 scale slot car.

by golly I had one of those too.    Still have some  of my slot cars from the 1960's

So do I, Sheraton Thomson Special.
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

rumrumm

I also had the 1/32nd scale Cheetah. I don't have it anymore, but I do have 200 feet of Revell track in storage.
Lynn
'32 3W

I write novels, too. https://lsjohanson.com

zzford

I had a Cheetah a long time ago. I got rid of it after it ate my neighbor.

enjenjo

Quote from: "zzford"I had a Cheetah a long time ago. I got rid of it after it ate my neighbor.

Just set it free in the Glades, Huh?
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

Old Blue

I also had a 1/32 scale Cheetah, an orange one too. Yes it was super fast on my old Stromberg slot car track. Wish I still had that.

That Cheetah body deserves to be bought and turned into a complete car, not just bought and stored along with a bunch of other trash by someone about 3 feet removed from the trailer park as is obvious from the pictures.