Happy Easter

Started by enjenjo, April 08, 2012, 11:06:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

enjenjo

I hope you and your family enjoy the day.
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

phat46

Same to you Frank. This is the first Easter in my life that my family is not getting together. It will be just my wife and I for a ham donner later today.

48ford

Happy easter Frank,have a good one
Russ&Irene

Crosley.In.AZ

I tried to spend some cash at a metal yard saturday... they were closed for easter weekend.  

Today the local Lowes and Home Depot open later than normal sunday.  I learned this after I drove there

i came home and bought a couple items on line I was looking for at the Lowes and H-Depot
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

GPster

Linda is at a friend's in LA so I'm home alone (with one dog and one cat). Just got invited by a divorced woman (and her mother)to a family Easter dinner at her son's house. That would make it safe but I might just stay home and work on the chicken coop and eat left over pizza.Everyone have a PEASEful Easter what ever your situation GPster

Rrumbler

And a happy Easter right back at'cha.  We have a busy day getting ready for the herd from Calif. showing up for a few days this evening.   Gonna be an adventure, what with two adult kids, two teenage kids, probably two nine y.o. girls, and three Mini Schnausers; we made a crowd in the old house, and it is twice the size of this one.
Rrumbler - Older, grouchier, broken; but not completely dead, yet.

UGLY OLDS

Happy Easter to all...  Cathy & I will be celebrating by ourselves also as we celebrated Easter last weekend with the Kids & Grandkid's ... :D

290 plastic eggs filled with $$ & candy ....287 found &  enjoyed . 8)

They are still hunting for the other 3 ....... :lol:  :oops:

Please remember the "Reason for the Season " .....

Bob......... :wink:
1940 Oldsmobile- The "Ugly Olds"
1931 Ford sedan- Retirement project

***** First Member of Team Smart*****

57larry

Happy Easter everyone. Kids and grandkids came over, weather is nice and wife made a turkey with stuffing! Went to early mass.

Bruce Dorsi

Quote from: "UGLY OLDS"290 plastic eggs filled with $$ & candy ....287 found &  enjoyed . 8)

They are still hunting for the other 3 ....... :lol:  :oops:

My Mom has Alzheimer's so we let her hide her own Easter eggs this year.  

....She's still looking, too!
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

If being smart means knowing what I am dumb at,  I must be a genius!

HotRodLadyCrusr

Hoppy Easter to one and all.
Your topless crusn buddy, Denise

Looking for old good for nothing flathead heads to use for garden project.