Know what you are talking about

Started by Crosley.In.AZ, August 10, 2004, 09:40:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Crosley.In.AZ

We had a vehicle in the shop . brought in on a flat bed since the "tranny was junk".

Well , after a quick check we discovered the rear diff was broken.  My boss calls the customer........ :)

The customer just had a Auburn posi installed.  He states : " I jacked the rear tires off the ground, both tires spin together"  

My boss asks: " did you notice the drive shaft does not spin with the  rear tires?"

Customer answers: " well I had the tranny in park , so I figured the drive shaft would not spin with the rear tires"

The customer still wanted us to build the tranny.  We can't do that since we cannot test drive the vehicle.  Always something!

In the photo is the fine workmanship of the shop he had the Auburn unit installed.  Why YES that is sillycone all over the temp sensor that was installed into the tranny pan.  Why YES that is tranny fluid dripping off it.

Pure garbage work

Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

unklian

Just wait until he claims YOU wrecked the rear end. :shock:  :evil:  :evil:

And who says "The customer is always right" ?

In reality,the trans is probably junk too. :roll:

48 Suburban

It is always nice to work behind a professional, that does such high caliber work :roll: 48 suburban
Lack of planning on your part,
does not constitute an emergency on my part

Stevie G

Quote from: "Crosley"In the photo is the fine workmanship of the shop he had the Auburn unit installed.  Why YES that is sillycone all over the temp sensor that was installed into the tranny pan.  Why YES that is tranny fluid dripping off it.

Pure garbage work

They probably charged extra for color matching the silicone to that purty chrome loom that really makes the tranny shift faster.
Do you like monsters?  Get a Swamp Thing T-Shirt

Carps

Some people just shouldn't be allowed to play with tools!

Oh, they didn't use tools, unless that silicon crud qualifies as a tool.   :shock:

Unbefknleevabale!!!!!!
Carps

Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift.

Sean

Farmers don't even do work that crappy....

unklian