New Build day

Started by enjenjo, December 27, 2011, 05:41:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GPster

Linda is back to work and can drive herself so I checked our calendar. The 12th is open for me (so is the 11th and 13th) so I can begin planning. I'll have to check and see if the Swanton "Bed and Breakfast" has an opening. There was snow on the ground here this morning so I already need a "spring" fix. GPster

enjenjo

Weather is looking good for the 12th, so how about a roll call so I can organise work, and food.
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

HotRodLadyCrusr

Denise for sure and I'd like some welding duties please
Your topless crusn buddy, Denise

Looking for old good for nothing flathead heads to use for garden project.

GPster

I'll be there for build day.   GPster

39deluxe

moose

I will be able to make it as well. We working on the chassis or body?

moose

enjenjo

Both. We have enough bodies, and enough room to work on both. Bring your hammers and dollies, or your dolly if you would rather. :roll:

moose

Normal 10 start? I will have to leave by 2ish....

moose

enjenjo

GPster

Frank, Joe just called me.  He started out from the Akron/Kent area this a.m. and the roads are too bad.  He called to ask that I post to you his regrets.  He will also call you.  He sounded bummed!  Please let Cheryl know, also.  Thanks.

enjenjo

Quote from: "GPster"Frank, Joe just called me.  He started out from the Akron/Kent area this a.m. and the roads are too bad.  He called to ask that I post to you his regrets.  He will also call you.  He sounded bummed!  Please let Cheryl know, also.  Thanks.

I got the message. Until then, I was worried that he would try any way. When I saw that there was a bunch of snow over there, I hoped he would stay put. No problem.

GPster

I got home about 1/2 hour ago. Just after I walked in the door our daughter called to say that they had closed the Interstate that I was on and they have a friend stranded in one of the rest areas. I spent an hour going 20 miles and I only saw the road about half the time. When I saw the exit ramp for I77 I thought it was time to change plans. I drove south 20 miles before it got better. Oh well! Maybe there'll be pictures. GPster

HotRodLadyCrusr

Sorry to say I couldn't make it either.  Had some stomach issues.  Thanks for the call though George.  It was nice hearing from you.
Your topless crusn buddy, Denise

Looking for old good for nothing flathead heads to use for garden project.

Leon

One of these days I'm going to have to just hop in the car and go on a road trip to head out that way!

Danimal

Thanks for another good day with friends and one of my sons.