Car Show Pictures

Started by alchevy, October 28, 2011, 10:08:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

alchevy

Here are some pictures of a car show that was held in Madison, MS last weekend. The Mississippi Classic Cruisers put this show on every October. It was called: Scarecrow Cruise and Car Show.
AL
A street rod is a vehicle made before 1949 that is modified with modern stuff: bigger motors; newer trans; updated suspension, front & rear; a/c.
Following is a street rod plus definition: No known definition because it changes.

www.astreetrodder.com

alchevy

A street rod is a vehicle made before 1949 that is modified with modern stuff: bigger motors; newer trans; updated suspension, front & rear; a/c.
Following is a street rod plus definition: No known definition because it changes.

www.astreetrodder.com

alchevy

www.astreetrodder.com

alchevy

www.astreetrodder.com

alchevy

www.astreetrodder.com

alchevy

This Chevy just caught my eye.

www.astreetrodder.com

alchevy

www.astreetrodder.com

alchevy

www.astreetrodder.com

alchevy

Last ones. Hope you enjoy them.
AL

www.astreetrodder.com

Mac

Thanks for sharing the nice pics. That was quite a variety; from horseless carriage (International Harvester?) to new Lotus!
Who\'s yer Data?

alchevy

Quote from: "Mac"Thanks for sharing the nice pics. That was quite a variety; from horseless carriage (International Harvester?) to new Lotus!

1911 International Autobuggy. You might say 100 years of cars since it was an open show.
That Lotus was very nice! I saw another one (different color) a few months ago and wandered what it was. I mainly am into old pre-'49 cars and trucks so I have not kept up with the new stuff. But with that being said, there are some new ones that will turn my head.
This was a nice show with over 400 cars there, but the thing I don't like is the host club members register their cars. When you put on a car show, it is for your guest. The host club cars can be there on display, but not entered into the event.
AL

www.astreetrodder.com

kb426

Was the cobra in 13 a real one?
TEAM SMART

chimp koose

Enjoyed the pix ,thanks.

Carnut

Yep, cool pics, neat show, some real interesting rides there.

Old Coyote

Quite a mixture of vehicles ....... thanks for posting the pictures.
I may have to grow old, but I refuse to grow up !!