Coe interior

Started by 348tripower, September 08, 2011, 02:26:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

348tripower

I finally got a break in the action to post the interior picks.

Don Colliau

enjenjo

I like it, what are the seats out of? You going to bring it to Kalamazoo?
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

348tripower

Quote from: "enjenjo"I like it, what are the seats out of? You going to bring it to Kalamazoo?
Seats are 2000 Malibu
Yes I will be in Kalamazoo
Don Colliau

tom36

kb426

TEAM SMART

chimp koose

rumrumm

Well done--I really like it.
Lynn
'32 3W

I write novels, too. https://lsjohanson.com

slocrow

Very nice! Where are the fresh air vents from, on the kick panels? I assume they are functional with lower cowl exterior doors....also, where did the center counsel come from? Again, very nice job Thanks, Frank
Tell the National Guard to mind the grocery store...

n.c.rodder

Like everyone else.....I've watched the build from day one......can't wait to see it in person!

Mike
Till we meet - On the street

348tripower

Quote from: "slocrow"Very nice! Where are the fresh air vents from, on the kick panels? I assume they are functional with lower cowl exterior doors....also, where did the center counsel come from? Again, very nice job Thanks, Frank

Just got back from Muskegon and salmon fishing. The vents are Vintage Air and for the air conditioner only. The console is a Ford Ranger Explorer unit. Thanks to all for the positive feedback. :D
Don Colliau

phat rat

You didn't call and ask if I wanted to go fishing with you!  :( :lol: Did you catch any?
Some days it\'s not worth chewing through the restraints.

Crosley.In.AZ

Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

348tripower

Quote from: "phat rat"You didn't call and ask if I wanted to go fishing with you!  :( :lol: Did you catch any?

I thought about calling and bothering you. :D  4 of 18. catch and release day. :lol:
Don Colliau

phat rat

Sounds like you had a great time. Was this a charter or private boat?
Some days it\'s not worth chewing through the restraints.

348tripower

Quote from: "phat rat"Sounds like you had a great time. Was this a charter or private boat?
It's a tournement fishing boat owned by a friend and his son here in town.  Mike and I have known each other for years. My son inlaw has gotten pretty tight with them and I became the mechanic. :D
They were just getting me out of town so the daughter and the wife could set up my suprise birthday party. :-o  
9/11/1951
You know the old saying, had I known I would live this long :lol:
Don Colliau