Drag race idiot last summer

Started by sirstude, June 16, 2011, 01:53:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sirstude

This occured last summer at the airport drags.  This guy is pretty "out to lunch" when he does not get his way.  The lights were not working correctly, so they went to an arm drop start and he just could not figure it out.  After the video cuts out, he spun a half a cookie, narrowly missing a golf cart with a friend and her granddaughter.  He then blew down between the cars in line to the middle of the pits.  A mob headed after him and that is what one of the comments is about.    That black 55 is for sale on Hot Rod Hotline.  The races are coming up in a week and he is not invited.

If the link does not work, look up drag race fail on youtube

Doug

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Zrk1iXeSnc&feature=youtube_gdata_player
1965 Impala SS  502
1941 Olds

Watcher of #974 1953 Studebaker Bonneville pas record holder B/BGCC 249.945 MPH.  He sure is FAST

www.theicebreaker.us

Mac

Where's the text on this post? I can read it when I mouse over the caption but the post itself is blank.
Who\'s yer Data?

kb426

Nothing quite like a fast reverse on purpose. Glad nobody was hurt.
TEAM SMART

Hooley

Doug,
           Was that you dropping the arm?

Hooley
"Just Glade To Be Here"

sirstude

Quote from: "Hooley"Doug,
           Was that you dropping the arm?

Hooley

No, That is a guy from Anaconda, I didn't even race that day, if the weather holds though, I should be having fun there this Sunday.

Doug
1965 Impala SS  502
1941 Olds

Watcher of #974 1953 Studebaker Bonneville pas record holder B/BGCC 249.945 MPH.  He sure is FAST

www.theicebreaker.us