Vacation

Started by enjenjo, May 06, 2011, 10:43:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

enjenjo

SWMBO and I are leaving on vacation in the morning. We are going the northern rt to Vegas this time. 80 to 76 to 70 to 15. See you soon.
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

tomslik

hey, check and make sure 70 west of denver is open, last i heard, they were cleaning up rocks so they don't fall out of the sky...
may have to take a detour or 2...

wave as ya go by:)
The last thing I want to do is hurt you. But it\'s still on my list

Rrumbler

Give me a call or a note when you get time, here; if you have it, I'm buying - found a pretty good sub shop recently, or there is always 4 Kegs.  We will be gone to SoCal next Sat. and Sun.(14-15th), but the rest of the time is wide open.
Rrumbler - Older, grouchier, broken; but not completely dead, yet.

Frank.....We're 1 1/2 hours North of I-80 on I-29......a bit out of your way but we always have a soft bed,hot shower and something cold in the fridge if you get the urge to take a little detour.Have a safe trip!

By the way......That offer is open to anybody from the RRT passing thru our area.
"The one who dies with the most friends wins"

57larry

have a safe trip and enjoy yourself

enjenjo

We made it to Stuart Iowa today. No problems, except a late start.

Mikej

Frank, sorry we missed you, computer was down at work so I didn't see this until Sat. Cell phones don't work very well where we live so we didn't get your message until today.(Sunday) Another hour drive from Stewart and you could have stayed for free. If you are coming back thru this week try us again. The following week we are headed to Yellowstone.

unklian

Have a safe trip.

WZ JUNK

Have fun.

Stay away from Death Valley.

If you come back by this way, stop by for a free room and board.

John
WZ JUNK
Chopped 48 Chevy Truck
Former Crew chief #974 1953 Studebaker   
Past Bonneville record holder B/BGCC 249.9 MPH

Rrumbler

QuoteStay away from Death Valley.

If you do go there, you'll get thawed out in a hurry; it's been up to 105 or more, already.

enjenjo

Grand Junction Co. tonight. I kind of figured that Mike, or that you found out the truth. :roll: It will be next month before we start back.I'll keep All of you in mind once we figure out a route.

Rrumbler

It's Monday morning, 0600.  Weather heading your way, Frank; it rained here in town, and is raining north of here, now.  Seems to be going in a north-easterly direction, so you may get into it out there in Utah.  Temps in the 30s in the high elevations; expect mid sixties here in town for highs today.   Three days ago, it was 96.  Drive careful.

GPster

Quote from: "enjenjo"Grand Junction Co. tonight.
If that's anywhere near Hooper. Co. I can point you at a '26 Nash touring car body pieces and chassis . GPster

Danimal

So I guess you won't be around for Court's grad party on the 22nd!!

enjenjo

Quote from: "Rrumbler"It's Monday morning, 0600.  Weather heading your way, Frank; it rained here in town, and is raining north of here, now.  Seems to be going in a north-easterly direction, so you may get into it out there in Utah.  Temps in the 30s in the high elevations; expect mid sixties here in town for highs today.   Three days ago, it was 96.  Drive careful.

Yes, we got it. Snow, rain, sleet, the whole deal clear to Glenwood.  we made it ok though. PM me your number and I'll give you a call.

QuoteSo I guess you won't be around for Court's grad party on the 22nd!!

If I had know about it, I could have made arrangements. Tell him congratulations, and I'll make it up to him later.