Local gasoline prices

Started by Crosley.In.AZ, February 05, 2011, 03:27:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Charlie Chops 1940

Was gone yesterday and today to a funeral in Iowa. Gas here was around 1.90 per, northern Indiana and illinois about the same. We went through Dixon ,IL on the was yesterday and found regular for 1.67. Different station there today was 1.56 while 1.99 was pretty much the standard the rest of the way home. Must have been a small gas war on  about a half mile stretch.

I liked it!
A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but, a true friend will be sitting next to you saying. "Wow...that was fun!"

Poster geezer for retirement....

A Hooligan!

BFS57

Hello;
Isn't it nice to know how the gasoline producing Co's have been RIPPING US OFF!!! At least by 2 or 3 dollars a Gallon!!!
I guess this means that a couple CEO's will be out of a job soon!!

Bruce

Crosley.In.AZ

i've been seeing  regualr at  1.80 a gallon around town.  Local Costco was at 1.69 this afternoon.

i wonder how the death of King Abdula will affect crude oil prices .... if any.  America is producing a large amount of oil now
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

enjenjo

I drove to Urbana Il and back today. Most places around $2.10 a gallon, I did buy some for $1.89
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

wayne petty

Quote from: "Crosley"i've been seeing  regular at  1.80 a gallon around town.  Local Costco was at 1.69 this afternoon.

i wonder how the death of King Abdula will affect crude oil prices .... if any.  America is producing a large amount of oil now

crude price was up $2. today..  

there has been people lower on the rungs knocking people off above them to play the ultimate game of chutes and ladders..  the owner of war emblem was on that ladder.. his brother owned felix chevrolet in los angeles.  both unexpected exits..  both on the ladder.  i save a LOT of money.. i don't drive currently.  i have not bought gas in 3 months.

river1

Paid $1.69.9 before .40 Frys (kroger) discount for an actual cost of $1.29.9

later jim
Most people have a higher than average number of legs.

Crosley.In.AZ

Quote from: "wayne petty"
Quote from: "Crosley"i've been seeing  regular at  1.80 a gallon around town.  Local Costco was at 1.69 this afternoon.

crude price was up $2. today..  

there has been people lower on the rungs knocking people off above them to play the ultimate game of chutes and ladders..  the owner of war emblem was on that ladder.. his brother owned felix chevrolet in los angeles.  both unexpected exits..  both on the ladder.  i save a LOT of money.. i don't drive currently.  i have not bought gas in 3 months.

Useless media folks reported the crude prices were surging .... just hours after the King's death. Of course the price had not surged.

Gasoline at local Costco to me was back down to 1.69-9 on sunday.  Local prices I see on diesel are up 30 -40 cents now. 2.79  to 2.90 I see now
Tony

phat rat

In the last 11 days I've been through 12 states and the highest I've paid so far was $1.95 and 5 mi down the road from there it was $1.79
Some days it\'s not worth chewing through the restraints.

parklane

Quote from: "phat rat"In the last 11 days I've been through 12 states and the highest I've paid so far was $1.95 and 5 mi down the road from there it was $1.79

Come on up to Ontario cuz we're paying only $0.76   :lol:  :lol:
If a blind person wears sunglasses, why doesn\'t a deaf person wear earmuffs??

40 Chev Coupe

Back up to $2.09 in northern wis and up.

phat46

Quote from: "parklane"
Quote from: "phat rat"In the last 11 days I've been through 12 states and the highest I've paid so far was $1.95 and 5 mi down the road from there it was $1.79

John, if I did my math right that's about $2.75/gal? I guess that's why we're seeing less Ontario plates at the pumps here, by the time you pay the bridge toll it would probably be a wash.

Crosley.In.AZ

current price on saturday was 1.67-9 at Costco.  Seems to be the price area that we have reached bottom at

Co - worker had some super-duper Frys Food deal for discount points. Said he paid 1.07 a gallon on one fill up last week.  He said he was shaking the car to get every bit of gasoline in the tank.
Tony

parklane

Quote from: "phat46"
Quote from: "parklane"

John, if I did my math right that's about $2.75/gal? I guess that's why we're seeing less Ontario plates at the pumps here, by the time you pay the bridge toll it would probably be a wash.

Actually Joe, it comes out to $2.87, but when we go, we always stop in at Olive Gardens, since they closed them all here.
If a blind person wears sunglasses, why doesn\'t a deaf person wear earmuffs??

58 Yeoman

Intown price jumped to $2.18/9, $2.29/9 in Peoria tonight.
I survived the Hyfrecator 2000.

"Life is what happens when you're making other plans."
1967 Corvair 500 2dr Hardtop
1967 Corvair 500 4dr Hardtop
Phil

phat46

We jumped this afternoon to $2.36, I raced back to the station closest to my house and filled up at $2.05, when I left the station they were backed up on the street trying to get in.