Local gasoline prices

Started by Crosley.In.AZ, February 05, 2011, 03:27:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rrumbler

I paid $3.20 at Chevron on Tuesday, but somewhere in the valley it has gone below $3.00.
Rrumbler - Older, grouchier, broken; but not completely dead, yet.

Crosley.In.AZ

2.79  at local Costco this morning.  It was a nickel higher earlier in the week.

has the commodities market tanked ?  Or are we in an adjustment period for it?
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

enjenjo

OPEC is dropping the price, trying to make tar sands, and fracking unprofitable so they can get control of the market again.
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

kb426

I paid 2.78 in Salina this morning.
TEAM SMART

unklian

phat rat

Paid $2.77 this morning in SW Ohio. We had a real surprise Wed on our way south Wed. On Gas Buddy that morning the stations near the highway in Brea Ky were $2.62 when we got the mid afternoon it was $3.14.  I did see a station yesterday in Chattanooga at $2.62
Some days it\'s not worth chewing through the restraints.

DrJ

$3.19.9 here in Long Beach California today.

Crosley.In.AZ

2.71 here today.  We seem to be dropping still.

Paid 3.95 a gallon for propane last week.  Basic BBQ tank was filled.  4.5 gal
Tony

Charlie Chops 1940

Filled up both the daily drivers today for $2.81/9 at Sam's Club. Elsewhere around town it was hanging  at $2.90-95 per.
A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but, a true friend will be sitting next to you saying. "Wow...that was fun!"

Poster geezer for retirement....

A Hooligan!

Crosley.In.AZ

2.67  today...   as usual   AZ is behind most states with price drops
Tony

phat46

Quote from: "Crosley"2.67  today...   as usual   AZ is behind most states with price drops

You'd love Michigan, at least this area, we went down o $2.85 for a couple days, now most places are at $3.09 now. It's great living on the border with Canada where these prices are still a great bargain compared to the Canadian prices. But it's all good, they support our local economy by coming over and spending their Loonies.

Rrumbler

$2.96 at Funny's, a local "quick stop" sort of place, to $3.26 at Shell stations around Las Vegas' northwestern reaches last night while I was out wandering about.
Rrumbler - Older, grouchier, broken; but not completely dead, yet.

Crosley.In.AZ

At local to me Costco:  dropped 2 more cents from saturday.  At 2.65 now
Tony

enjenjo

Up to $3.00 a gallon here the last three days.
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

Charlie Chops 1940

$2.85/9 at Sam's Club last night. The rest of the gang is around 2.99 and trying to make 3.10 stick.
A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but, a true friend will be sitting next to you saying. "Wow...that was fun!"

Poster geezer for retirement....

A Hooligan!