Kalamazoo swap meet

Started by enjenjo, January 20, 2011, 01:40:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

enjenjo

FEBRUARY 5-6 2011  Who is planning to go?
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

HotRodLadyCrusr

You going both days Frank??
Your topless crusn buddy, Denise

Looking for old good for nothing flathead heads to use for garden project.

GPster

Drove the newer Jeep into my garage yesterday. Don't know if I'll have any idea what I need by then. I'm supposed to go with the seller to his uncle's barn Sunday to get all the extra pieces he has for it. The nice thing is with 35" tires I don't even have to jack it up to get under it but I have to get my ladder to work under the hood. I'l cross it off as not a possible Crosley work weekend. GPster

enjenjo

Quote from: "HotRodLadyCrusr"You going both days Frank??

I'll probably just go up saturday. I have some small stuff I need, and like everyone, I am always on the lookout for neat stuff.

1800guy

What are the thoughts on the best strategy - more selection on Saturday vs possible lower prices on Sunday?  This is still at the county fairgrounds?
My project is 90% finished, with only 90% to go.

Charlie Chops 1940

I reckon I'll be down there on Saturday morning as usual.

1800guy - I think the good stuff goes on Saturday so I've never went on Sunday, but that doesn't prove anything anyway. Some years I never buy anything either. So, in my case either day is just as likely to yield nothing?

See ya guys.

Charlie
A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but, a true friend will be sitting next to you saying. "Wow...that was fun!"

Poster geezer for retirement....

A Hooligan!

HotRodLadyCrusr

I'd sure like to hang out with you Frank while checking out the place but I've already committed myself to a girlfriends babyshower on that Saturday. :cry:

I guess I'll see you at the Detroit Autorama at the end of Feb??
Your topless crusn buddy, Denise

Looking for old good for nothing flathead heads to use for garden project.

enjenjo

Quote from: "HotRodLadyCrusr"I'd sure like to hang out with you Frank while checking out the place but I've already committed myself to a girlfriends babyshower on that Saturday. :cry:

I guess I'll see you at the Detroit Autorama at the end of Feb??

I'm planning on it.

enjenjo

Sold some parts today, so I have some cash to take with me. I should be up there between 9 and 10 am. Meet in the hall about 11ish?

enjenjo

Went up, didn't find what I needed. Ran into snow on the way home, it made it a 3 hour trip coming back. We have about 5" of new snow here at the house.

Charlie Chops 1940

I drove right in at about 8:10 this morning, never lifted a part for a closer examination and left the building at 9:30. It was a cheap date other than about $27 worth of gas and a donut.

Charlie
A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but, a true friend will be sitting next to you saying. "Wow...that was fun!"

Poster geezer for retirement....

A Hooligan!

phat rat

Some days it\'s not worth chewing through the restraints.

enjenjo

It was. I spent less than an hour going through the whole thing. They were not using all the rooms in the north building, and there was some open spaces in the south building.