Thoughts and prayers for a member

Started by Fat Cat, January 02, 2011, 02:19:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fat Cat

I saw this post concerning a member of our happy little club here on another forum.

I hope that if Steve gets better that it happens soon and if he is to pass from this world it is with as little pain as possible. My thoughts are with his family.

Carnut

Aw gee, such sad news. Do hope if possible he can make it thru.

Crosley.In.AZ

Sorry to read this news... best  thoughts with him for a recovery. It does not sound good though

Cancer just whiz's me off..

In december a friend had colon cancer surgery. he put off the colon inspection too long. He is 64

A week after that colon surgery ,  my brother in law had most of his left kidney removed because of a cancer tumor.  his right kidney only functions 60% level.

I just wish & hope for more advancement on cancer treatment - cure  in general
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

348tripower

Don Colliau

jaybee

Sad news indeed.  Thoughts and prayers for Steve and all those who know him and care about him, especially his family.
Rudeness is the weak man's imitation of strength. Eric Hoffer  (1902 - 1983)

unklian

Quote from: "Fat Cat"
I hope that if Steve gets better that it happens soon and if he is to pass from this world it is with as little pain as possible. My thoughts are with his family.

AMEN.  :(

enjenjo

Quote from: "unklian"

X2
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

Boyd Who

What a sad start to the new year. My thoughts go out to Steve and his family.

tomslik

not much i can say that you guys haven't said :(
The last thing I want to do is hurt you. But it\'s still on my list

river1

Quote from: "enjenjo"
Quote from: "unklian"

X2

X3 :cry:  :cry:  :cry:
Most people have a higher than average number of legs.

58 Yeoman

Quote from: "tomslik"not much i can say that you guys haven't said :(

Same here.
I survived the Hyfrecator 2000.

"Life is what happens when you're making other plans."
1967 Corvair 500 2dr Hardtop
1967 Corvair 500 4dr Hardtop
Phil

kb426

TEAM SMART

Charlie Chops 1940

Sad to hear. The cycle seems all to quick for some. My thoughts and prayers are with him.

Charlie
A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but, a true friend will be sitting next to you saying. "Wow...that was fun!"

Poster geezer for retirement....

A Hooligan!

phat46

More bad news, sad to hear. All you can do is hope for the best, whatever that might be.