Next build day

Started by enjenjo, January 01, 2011, 03:50:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

39deluxe

Sounds good to me. I have nothing in the way that I can think of.

Tom

HotRodLadyCrusr

Your topless crusn buddy, Denise

Looking for old good for nothing flathead heads to use for garden project.

enjenjo

That gives us three plus me. Who else?
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

GPster

I hope the build day stands. My Grand daughter is expecting me to pick her up on my way home because her spring break starts that week. She'd rather be with us than spend a week getting hauled around on her mother's job. This coming weekend is used up as I have to take an opened Christmas present to Cincinnati and retreeve my saws-all and my pressure washer. Of course I'll get rewarded with an early "Father's Day" present.  Arlo Guthrie is doing a show at Miami University. My part of helping make an Alumni is paying off. I hope my adding a comment sparks some response. It's good to see that Denise is coming. GPster

enjenjo

So far I have Denise, George, Tom, Joe and frank and I for the build day. Any others?

HotRodLadyCrusr

Whats planned for food for the day?  What should I bring??
I'm really looking forward to seeing everyone and getting my hands dirty.  Been a long winter.

Mikej

Cookies :lol: Sorry I won't be there. Have fun.

moose

Looks like as of right now I will be there. We doing Chassis work???

moose

HotRodLadyCrusr

Quote from: "Mikej"Cookies :lol: Sorry I won't be there. Have fun.

I just made some last night, a HUGE batch that went to a HAMB guy in MN that out bid everyone else at $250.  The money raised went to another HAMB guy who's shop burned to the ground.  It felt good to help out.

You come to town Mike, I'll make you some fresh outta the oven.  :wink:

enjenjo

Quote from: "moose"Looks like as of right now I will be there. We doing Chassis work???

moose

At this point, it looks like body saturday, chassis sunday.

Danimal

We'll try to fit in on Saturday. Court's Bday party at the Blissfield Bowling Alley on Sunday at 2:30 so that's tied up tight.

I didn't schedule it...

39deluxe

If they don't hurt me too bad at work tonight I'll be there tomorrow. Otherwise Sunday for sure.

Tom

moose

Frank,
We meeting at the usual time?

enjenjo

Quote from: "moose"Frank,
We meeting at the usual time?

10 am.

39deluxe

Well, I'm not going to make it today. Just got home from work and going to bed. By the time I'm functioning again it will be too late. See you in the morning about 10.

Tom