Next build day

Started by enjenjo, January 01, 2011, 03:50:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

enjenjo

When do we want to do it? We talked a bit about it Wednesday, January, and Feburary the weather here is pretty iffy, so we were thinking sometime in March. I need some input here.
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

enjenjo

I still need some input.

Danimal

Autorama is the last weekend in Feb. I'm pretty open to March but there are FFA competitions the boys are in. State competition is 9-11 and then Edie has her Bowling Green show the 26th. Other than that, I'm pretty open.

39deluxe

I'm pretty much open except for Autorama weekend.

Tom

GPster

I can't predict any date. None of my weekends have anything penciled in them and all my Fridays and Mondays are open for driving. It looks like if the snow don't fly I can be there. GPster

phat46

March would probably be best for me too

enjenjo

How about March 19 and 20? That will work for most of us I think.

GPster

It looks like I'm free for those days. I'l just have to check to see if the "Bed and Breakfast where I usually stay is open. Sounds like a plan. GPster

Danimal

I won't be around but maybe the boys will. I'll let them know but I do know that Court has exams the next week.

Danimal

Quote from: "Danimal"I won't be around but maybe the boys will. I'll let them know but I do know that Court has exams the next week.

Do you mind if Court brings a buddy with him? Kid's a little high strung but means well. I'm sure you could teach him a thing or three.

What time Saturday?

enjenjo

Quote from: "Danimal"
Quote from: "Danimal"I won't be around but maybe the boys will. I'll let them know but I do know that Court has exams the next week.

Do you mind if Court brings a buddy with him? Kid's a little high strung but means well. I'm sure you could teach him a thing or three.

What time Saturday?

A buddy is fine. If we have to, we can throw them both out. 10 AM start.

Danimal

Are you going to do Sunday, too? If so, what time? It might be better for Edie. She's out all day Saturday for a fiber show and would rather the boys be home when the house burns down. I'm in Europe this week again so no dice. I'm hoping to be home all of March, though!

enjenjo

The build day is in march, not feburary.

Danimal

Quote from: "enjenjo"The build day is in march, not feburary.

Details, details.

GPster

I'll be there even if the only other workers are Frank II and Frank III. I have a "Mission of Mercy" to perform in Kent, Ohio on Monday morning and I can get there quicker from Swanton than Marietta. Of course she                 (grand daughter) may have to ride in the truck because there's no telling how much junk I'll be hauling. GPster