Merry Christmas

Started by enjenjo, December 23, 2010, 01:18:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

enjenjo

Seasons greeting to all on the RRT. Here's hoping the new year is what you want it to be. And I hope you get what you want for Chtistmas, rather than what you deserve. :roll:
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

jaybee

Had to start early to beat the Aussies, didn't you?  :). Merry Christmas everyone!
Rudeness is the weak man's imitation of strength. Eric Hoffer  (1902 - 1983)

phat46

Thanks Frank, and right back at you and all the members!  :lol:

rooster

Merry Christmas indeed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Having a gathering at your house Christmas day, sopost to start snowing late tonight and threw tommoro, at least 4" expected.

HotRodLadyCrusr

Merry Christmas and the Happiest and Healthiest of New Years!
Your topless crusn buddy, Denise

Looking for old good for nothing flathead heads to use for garden project.

parklane

Yes, have a very Merry Christmas, and a prosperous and fun-filled New Year
If a blind person wears sunglasses, why doesn\'t a deaf person wear earmuffs??

Carnut

Yep, Merry Christmas to all. It's been an interesting year for me, do hope everyone will have a good one next year.

I'm pretty fortunate to have Babe's help again in decorating my Christmas Tree.

moose

Merry Christmas! To One and All

chimp koose

Have a safe and happy christmas . Enjoy your holiday.

TJ's Dad

Seasons Greetings to all RRT members and families ....

Here in Oz we're looking forward to a warm day (forecast is 29c or in your lingo around 85 F )

Many have the traditional Roast with all the trimmings , however this year we're opting for a BBQ and Seafood Dinner.

I've been dropping the hint for a Channelled '34 again all year but dont like my chances !  :roll:
I\'d rather a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomomy !!!

ASRF Life Member

VHRA Member.

Leon

Merry Christmas to all of you.

Danimal

Merry Christmas to all and to all a good New Year!

1800guy

Merry Christmas and top 'o the season to one and all!  

This year I broke the rules and started my shopping the day before Christmas Eve - getting too hard to do it all in one day anymore  :lol:
My project is 90% finished, with only 90% to go.

taxpyer

Best to all for the season. :wink:  Frank, how about another tutorial for Christmas? :roll:  Best time of the year to buy some new tools guys! 8)
What\'s that noise?,,, Never mind,, I\'ll check it later

bucketmouth

Yep merry xmas and a happy new year to everyone. Drink responsibly and we'll see you all again next year.
Here on the west coast we're expecting 38 deg (102 deg) so it's gonna be a warm one.  I'll have a couple of hours to my self in the morning so I might just go sit on the beach for a relaxing moment before lunch and dinner festivities start.
My grandson decided to get chicken pox for xmas so breakfast with them is out. He's so dejected I said we make up for it later.
I maybe from down under but I know which way is up.
Oh hell there goes another head rush.