Any 35-36 Ford pickup guys out there?

Started by Root, July 26, 2004, 10:00:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Root

I know Dirk35, but how about any of the others? Like to swap info, always looking for parts etc. I have several 36's.

Thanks

Root
I\'m not the best in the world but way below average...............

Dirk35

Ummmmmmmm, NO! Hehhehehehheheheheheh!

Actually Root, there is one that lurks here on ocasion, but never posts. His 36 is Metallic green with a vette rear.

Hey, I still need to get one of your big truck front fenders if you can spare one for patch peices.

Root

Quote from: "Dirk35"Ummmmmmmm, NO! Hehhehehehheheheheheh!

Actually Root, there is one that lurks here on ocasion, but never posts. His 36 is Metallic green with a vette rear.

Hey, I still need to get one of your big truck front fenders if you can spare one for patch peices.

I don't have any big truck fenders...that I can remember?

Coupen

Hi Root,

I also have a '35 pick-up.  Always like to talk pick-up's.  My truck is pretty much complete (finally).  Basics:   296 cu in flatmotor, C-4 tranny, MII front end, Ford 8" triangulated four link rear suspension.  My better half has a '35 3W coupe with a SBC.

Regards,
              Ron . . .

Coupen

Hi Root,

I also have a '35 pick-up.  Always like to talk pick-up's.  My truck is pretty much complete (finally).  Basics:   296 cu in flatmotor, C-4 tranny, MII front end, Ford 8" triangulated four link rear suspension.  My better half has a '35 3W coupe with a SBC.

Regards,
              Ron . . .

Root

Quote from: "Coupen"Hi Root,

Regards,
              Ron . . .

Nice truck....hope it's bigger in person.... :lol:

manyolkars

Coupen

Sorry about the picture size, it was the only one I had at work when I wrote the message.  On the other hand, the cab does seem to be a little cramp . . .

Ron . . .

artwear

up
Quote from: "Root"I know Dirk35, but how about any of the others? Like to swap info, always looking for parts etc. I have several 36's.

Thanks

Root
Some people find a problem in every solution, others find a solution to every problem.

artwear

Quote from: "Root"I know Dirk35, but how about any of the others? Like to swap info, always looking for parts etc. I have several 36's.

Thanks

Root

Root,
Does a 36 Ford pickup basket case count?  I've got a rust bucket that I have been working on a little at a time.  I'll have to get some experienced help on the suspension and on much of the mechanicals.  I'm still learning on the simple stuff.

What I'm praying for is someone within a few hours driving distance that I could learn from.  

My apologies for the previos post, I sent it as an attachment by mistake.

Artwear
Some people find a problem in every solution, others find a solution to every problem.

Dirk35

Quote from: "artwear"

Thanks

Root

Root,
Does a 36 Ford pickup basket case count?  I've got a rust bucket that I have been working on a little at a time.  I'll have to get some experienced help on the suspension and on much of the mechanicals.  I'm still learning on the simple stuff.

What I'm praying for is someone within a few hours driving distance that I could learn from.  

Artwear

Art, where are you from? If your really wanting help, thatll be a big bit of useful info.

an4itio

Hi Root, guess I am the lurker that Dirk35 is talking about. Had a hurricane come a little close so I haven't been online for a few days. My truck is a 37, it is not on the road yet but getting closer.
Dont DistUrbed Me Im DiStuRbEd EnOuGh!!

Dirk35

Quote from: "an4itio"Hi Root, guess I am the lurker that Dirk35 is talking about. Had a hurricane come a little close so I haven't been online for a few days. My truck is a 37, it is not on the road yet but getting closer.

Yup. Love your truck David.  A bit high tech, but it sure is a good color! And super nice work also. You get your doors on yet?

an4itio

Quote from: "Dirk35"
Quote from: "an4itio"Hi Root, guess I am the lurker that Dirk35 is talking about. Had a hurricane come a little close so I haven't been online for a few days. My truck is a 37, it is not on the road yet but getting closer.

Yup. Love your truck David.  A bit high tech, but it sure is a good color! And super nice work also. You get your doors on yet?

Thanks Dirk, Not sure bout the high tech. Yep I got the doors on, got the bed and rear fenders on, it is starting to look like a truck now. Just painted the front fenders, I hope to get them on soon. I will try to send you a few up dated pictures.
Dont DistUrbed Me Im DiStuRbEd EnOuGh!!

artwear

Quote from: "Dirk35"
Quote from: "artwear"

Thanks

Root

Root,

Artwear

Art, where are you from? If your really wanting help, thatll be a big bit of useful info.

Dirk35,
   I live in southwest Virginia - close to where Virginia , Kentucky and West Virginia all meet.    I'm about 90 miles from Bristol, Tennessee, about 50 miles from Pikeville, Kentucky, and roughly 60 miles from Bluefield, West Virginia. I'm not sure if there are any other Roundtable Rodders within a two or three hour drive, but it would be great to find someone to work with occasionally.

Artwear