The polisher shorted me one grille bar

Started by 348tripower, November 21, 2010, 01:04:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

348tripower

Don Colliau

jaybee

Looking better and better, even with a gap in the front teeth.  Do you have an extra, or a line on one?
Rudeness is the weak man's imitation of strength. Eric Hoffer  (1902 - 1983)

58 Yeoman

Did he forget to do it, or you didn't get it back?  I see you've got one in there, but it's black.
I survived the Hyfrecator 2000.

"Life is what happens when you're making other plans."
1967 Corvair 500 2dr Hardtop
1967 Corvair 500 4dr Hardtop
Phil

UGLY OLDS

Lookin' Better & Better ....I LIKE that truck ...... :D  8)

Bob......... :wink:
1940 Oldsmobile- The "Ugly Olds"
1931 Ford sedan- Retirement project

***** First Member of Team Smart*****

chimp koose

Looking good. Fill in the gap with vertical bars to give it a toothy grin.Maybe make one tooth gold?

348tripower

Quote from: "58 Yeoman"Did he forget to do it, or you didn't get it back?  I see you've got one in there, but it's black.

He forgot to ship it with the rest. I told him that is a great way to test my heart. :D
Don Colliau

rumrumm

Good looking truck, Don. And not one you see everyday. Cool!
Lynn
'32 3W

I write novels, too. https://lsjohanson.com

kb426

What are you putting on the back? Bed, box, ramp floor? If you already stated and I missed it, I'm sorry.
TEAM SMART

Crosley.In.AZ

Quote from: "348tripower"
Quote from: "58 Yeoman"Did he forget to do it, or you didn't get it back?  I see you've got one in there, but it's black.

He forgot to ship it with the rest. I told him that is a great way to test my heart. :D

the truck looks good so far.....

missing parts is normal I guess..  Localy , we had some bolts , washers , parts coated with white zinc for a new   type of power glide transmittin for the PRI show in florida

I empty the bag out and  what the  * , the pump bolts are missing, a few washers are missing.
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)