How bout another new guy....well not really new but an intro

Started by Root, July 24, 2004, 08:45:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Root

Hey guys, Root here. I know a lot of ya from other forums  and I used to be a member here in the old format. I guess I lost my password so I just re-registered. :lol:

I am mainly into traditional hot rods but own several different styles of cars. First off, I have a 28 Ford Tudor styled after the 60's altereds, which we will call the Drag~N~Fly. I also own a 56 Chevy 9 passenger Bel Air wagon,a 36 Ford pickup and a 50 Chevy Fleetline. I ask a lot of questions....because I eat, sleep and dream hot-rods. Sorry it's an affliction caught at an early age. Thanks you for your attention. Now back to your regularly scheduled programming. :D
I\'m not the best in the world but way below average...............

58 Yeoman

Welcome back, Root, even though I probably wasn't here when you were here last. But, anyone that would own a wagon can't be all bad. :lol:
I survived the Hyfrecator 2000.

"Life is what happens when you're making other plans."
1967 Corvair 500 2dr Hardtop
1967 Corvair 500 4dr Hardtop
Phil

enjenjo

Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

SKR8PN

If we are what we eat.........
Then I am fast,cheap and easy.

WZ JUNK

Hi ya buddy.  I think this is the first time that I have ever posted on a board with you on it that I had more post by my name than you.  You know a lot of people here.  Tulsa Nitro Nationals got rained out today.  They may run it tomorrow.  I hope it gets delayed until after Bonneville so that Hooley and I will have time to run.  I wondered if you might be there today.
WZ JUNK
Chopped 48 Chevy Truck
Former Crew chief #974 1953 Studebaker   
Past Bonneville record holder B/BGCC 249.9 MPH

phat46

Welcome...back...
 The Drag N Fly rocks!  maybe you should post the parking lot video here so people will know what you have!

Bob K

Have you ever wondered how your mother knew enough about people like me to warn you about us?

HotRodLadyCrusr

Hey bud, glad to see you here.  Lots of awesome folks here on the RRT with tons of knowledge to share.  Your going to enjoy yourself.
Your topless crusn buddy, Denise

Looking for old good for nothing flathead heads to use for garden project.

Root

Quote from: "HotRodLadyCrusr"Hey bud, glad to see you here.  Lots of awesome folks here on the RRT with tons of knowledge to share.  Your going to enjoy yourself.

Man do I hate that picture....... :lol:

WzJunk, no I didn't make Tulsa. I woke up and it was pouring down rain here so I figured I would stay inside.

As far as the video of the Fly goes....I am not really sure how to do that here.

Anonymous

Who IS this "Root" character...and what did he do with his HAWG???  :D  :wink:

Dirk35

Welcome back Chris.

Hey, I need to e-mail you abotu the guy selling those 35 fenders on the HAMB.?

Root

Quote from: "Dirk35"Welcome back Chris.

Hey, I need to e-mail you abotu the guy selling those 35 fenders on the HAMB.?

Which ones Dirk?

Root

Quote from: "Fat Hack"Who IS this "Root" character...and what did he do with his HAWG???  :D  :wink:

The name Roothawg is trademarked......I had to settle for Root since I forgot my password. It sent my confirmation to the old IP address. Oh well....I'm a newbie. :roll:

Jimc

you're mother dreses you funny, but welcome any way!
Life in the fast lane aint so great. Just ask the opossum