Manifolds

Started by enjenjo, September 27, 2010, 07:37:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

enjenjo

Some of you may remember I spent considerable time looking for a good set of Buick exhaust manifolds I had bought. Last fall, I gave up, and repaired another set I had here, and installed them.

Saturday Fatcat found the good manifolds, in a place that both of us had looked more than once. :shock: Along with a distributor I have been looking for too. So I guess as long as I keep the good set, the repaired ones will last forever. :roll:
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

phat46

I have often thought that I should have a notebook and record where i put everything....but I know I would never find the notebook.... :lol:

Crosley.In.AZ

good news,  you found them.  I have problems finding parts in the shop..  I call Janice out there
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

taxpyer

Just be glad you didn't put them in a really "safe" place.
What\'s that noise?,,, Never mind,, I\'ll check it later

GPster

I thought you had given up on them and were going to put twin turbo chargers on instead. Weren't you talking about a set of V6 exhaust manifolds because they'd line up with 3 exhaust ports on each head? GPster

348tripower

I just spent a week looking for lug nuts and stainless fastners that were right in front of my nose. :lol:
Don Colliau

Charlie Chops 1940

I bought a pair of valve cover adapters for SBC center bolt heads to perimeter bolt covers 3 or 4 years ago...now I can't find them OR the valve covers.

Hopeless.

Charlie
A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but, a true friend will be sitting next to you saying. "Wow...that was fun!"

Poster geezer for retirement....

A Hooligan!

kb426

We all suffer the same.
TEAM SMART

zzford

I believe that most of those lost parts, somehow, end up in a parallel dimension..

Mikej

I would put more stuff there. Seems like it is a safe place.

parklane

An older guy told me a while ago, that there are 3 things a man loses when he gets old. The first is your memory, and he forgot the other two.  :shock:
If a blind person wears sunglasses, why doesn\'t a deaf person wear earmuffs??