A RRTer on the news

Started by phat46, September 07, 2010, 03:29:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

phat46

Here's an interview that was done at this years Woodward Dream Cruise with our own Fred Drew.  Fred, the truck and the trailer have been all over the U.S. and Canada. You'll see fred at the 'Zoo

http://www.wxyz.com/dpp/money/auto_news/dream_cruise/dream-cruise%3A-1929-ford-hauls-homemade-trailer-and-everything-else-including-a-kitchen-sink

Wait for the commercial to end to see the interview.

kb426

Cool! I may have to try that sometime. I put a trailer hitch adapter on my 32. I'm mostly a motel guy but with the insurgence of bed bugs, I might reconsider.
TEAM SMART

river1

cool article!!

fred seems to be a great ambassador for the hot rodding community.

later jim
Most people have a higher than average number of legs.

enjenjo

I get a lot of looks towing the RRT BBQ with my Prostreet Marlin.
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

GPster

Quote from: "enjenjo"I get a lot of looks towing the RRT BBQ with my Prostreet Marlin.
That cause for the looks would be a hard one to call. The color of the car might also be a deciding factor. GPster

UGLY OLDS

Quote from: "GPster"
Quote from: "enjenjo"I get a lot of looks towing the RRT BBQ with my Prostreet Marlin.
That cause for the looks would be a hard one to call. The color of the car might also be a deciding factor. GPster

Joe ....You beat me to it ....And said it so much more "politely" ..... :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Bob....... :wink:
1940 Oldsmobile- The "Ugly Olds"
1931 Ford sedan- Retirement project

***** First Member of Team Smart*****

river1

Quote from: "UGLY OLDS"
Quote from: "GPster"

Joe ....You beat me to it ....And said it so much more "politely" ..... :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Bob....... :wink:

yup!!
Most people have a higher than average number of legs.

TJ's Dad

Great stuff , always good to see a good news rodding story .
I\'d rather a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomomy !!!

ASRF Life Member

VHRA Member.