Pleasanton pictures

Started by DRD57, August 31, 2010, 06:53:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kb426

TEAM SMART

Flipper

Great show coverage as usual.  Thanks.

kb426

Is the 32 in number 814 supposed to be all new? The cab is black and I can't tell what the rest of the story is.
TEAM SMART

chimp koose

Thanks for posting the pictures.

DRD57

Quote from: "kb426"Is the 32 in number 814 supposed to be all new? The cab is black and I can't tell what the rest of the story is.

I think the cab was old and everything else was new.

Mac

More great event coverage from DRD57. The next best thing to being there.
Thanks, Don
This pickup looked especially tastie; really well done. A blower plumbed into a Caddy air cleaner?
I don't suppose you would have a full view of the truck?
Who\'s yer Data?

DRD57

Quote from: "Mac"

Check my GNRS pictures frm this year. I thought it was interesting that he used eight of my blisters on the truck, gotta be a record.

GPster

Thanks for the coverage. That Jeepster doesn't look anything like mine (or mine doesn't look anything like a Jeepster). GPster

Flipper

Quote from: "Mac"More great event coverage from DRD57. The next best thing to being there.
Thanks, Don
This pickup looked especially tastie; really well done. A blower plumbed into a Caddy air cleaner?

From Hotrodhotlines coverage of the GNRS.  The truck has some cool work in it, but I personally would have made a different wheel / tire choice.

river1

Quote from: "DRD57"
Quote from: "Mac"

Check my GNRS pictures frm this year. I thought it was interesting that he used eight of my blisters on the truck, gotta be a record.

eight :shock:  where did he use them. i see the exhaust ones and armrests? did he put two together for the headlights?

Most people have a higher than average number of legs.