Build day

Started by enjenjo, August 28, 2010, 11:39:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

enjenjo

We are looking at a RRT racer build day the 2nd or the 9th of October. Or, possibly the 3rd or the 10th.  Who can make it either of those day?
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

GPster

I don't have anything on those dates. I'm also free on the 4th through the 8th but you'd probably get tired of me. GPster

Danimal

10/2 is Ididit in Tecumseh, I'm pretty sure.

enjenjo

There doesn't seem tp be much interest in the dates I posted, any alternate dates?

39deluxe

I don't have any vacations days left that I can take on Saturday but the 10th would work for me.

Tom

enjenjo

It looks like the only day that works for most of us is the 10th of October. So are we on?

Plus, we should start looking for a date in November. I am open to suggestions.

GPster

The 10th is good for me! I'll need to check and see if there's room available at the Inn. Looking ahead the 17th might also be a possibility for me. There is something going on in Lewisburg, Ohio on the 16th and that would put me half/way. I've been spending too much time doing nothing. GPster

Ohio Blue Tip

The 10th is good for me.
Some people try to turn back their odometers
Not me, I want people to know "why" I look this way.
I\'ve traveled a long way and some of the
roads weren\'t paved.

Ken

39deluxe

Quote from: "enjenjo"It looks like the only day that works for most of us is the 10th of October. So are we on?

Plus, we should start looking for a date in November. I am open to suggestions.

I marked my calendar for Oct 10. I don't have anything planned for any Sunday in Nov.

Tom

moose

I will be able to make it for a while on the 10th. I will need to leave earlier than I normally do to take the little woman out for our anniversary.....

GPster

Quote from: "moose"I will be able to make it for a while on the 10th. I will need to leave earlier than I normally do to take the little woman out for our anniversary.....
Bring her with you. The BBQ trailer might still be out and the Chef will be there. Thanks for the reminder. Our 43rd will be on the 21st of October. GPster

enjenjo

There is a room for you Joe.

Danimal

I think we can make it then. I should be home then.

enjenjo

Ok, the build day is on for Sunday the 10th. Joe is coming in a day early to work on the BBQ trailer to get it ready to store for the winter. Any one else that wants to come saturday can do it too. The weather service says sunny and 70 degrees both days. So it should be a good work day.

Danimal

Quote from: "Danimal"I think we can make it then. I should be home then.

OK, we'll be late. Looks like Eli's birthday party going on from about 12:30 to probably 2:30 in Blissfield.