The end

Started by enjenjo, July 10, 2010, 12:18:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Boyd Who

Quote from: "enjenjo"
Welcome back Al. I remember the Chevy.

Thanks enjenjo.
I miss that truck, but sometimes you need to walk away from things for awhile. I now have a better life in a small farm town 700 miles east of Calgary, with a great house and yard, and not one but TWO garages! When I built the '48 I had no garage at all, just a gravel parking pad. This new shop I'm building is like a little slice of heaven. LOL

Al

Boyd Who

*! I have 5 posts so far and I'm trying to start a new thread with pics and a story about where I've been the past 8 years, and it won't let me! Grrrrr.

Boyd Who

Never mind...seems to be working now. Post is in the "members rides" section if anyone is interested.  :D

rumrumm

I belong to around 10 forums, three of them street rod forums, the rest mostly engine/performance forums. The RRT is the first one I open up every morning. I hope the RRT can continue as it has been the best source for answers to my questions. I don't post a lot as my car is now built, but I hope to continue learning about this craft by reading other posts and contributing when I have something to say. And I have to commend the moderators for how well hey have handled the posts. It has remained a friendly place where personal attacks are non-existent and camaraderie is constant. Thanks.
Lynn
'32 3W

I write novels, too. https://lsjohanson.com

Carps

Hi Al, good to see you're still alive and kickin'.

Lyn, if you can't be posting build pics there's always adventures in the car pics, they are just as enjotyable, maybe even moreso.

It's OK Drewfus, it only happened once and still I'm not sure since I only thought I was wrong.    :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
Carps

Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift.

EMSjunkie

I too am guilty of not posting. it has been a long time since I had a question, or a response, but I do check in once in a while.
I have made allot of friends here, and I thank the Franks for that.
I received TONS of help when I was building my Coupe, without the help of you folks here, I probably couldn't have completed it.
I consider each and every one here a friend, I will be sad to see it go the way of the Buffalo, but in the same respect, I garnered allot of information, and most importantly, allot of good friends here on the RRT.

Thank You Frank, I appreciate you, and everyone here!!

Vance
"I don\'t know what your problem is, but I bet its hard to pronounce"

1934 Ford 3 Window
Member, Rural Rodders
Member, National Sarcasm Society  "Like we need your support"
*****Co-Founder  Team Smart*****

nzsimon

bummer I haven't been posting because i haven't had anything to report but still reading posts

just got some good info about wipers not more than 1 beer ago
Just because it\'s written down doesn\'t make it true

Carps

Hey Simon, where were you on the weekend?
Carps

Monte.b

and im mr carps best friend ,hello mate ,i must admit i dont come on here very often and to tell the truth most of us aussies only come here and on hamb when our ozrodders site  is down ,ive noticed this when our site wasnt working ,im not really computer literate however ill try and post here more often if it helps to keep the site open ,im working away most of the time without computer access so i cant get on most weekdays mr carps always enjoys my posts .like i LOVE his toyotoes ,NO not really i LOVE FORDS ,i wonder if this site can put up with some good aussie humour without me getting banned  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

rog

Quote from: "Monte.b"and im mr carps best friend ,hello mate ,i must admit i dont come on here very often and to tell the truth most of us aussies only come here and on hamb when our ozrodders site  is down ,ive noticed this when our site wasnt working ,im not really computer literate however ill try and post here more often if it helps to keep the site open ,im working away most of the time without computer access so i cant get on most weekdays mr carps always enjoys my posts .like i LOVE his toyotoes ,NO not really i LOVE FORDS ,i wonder if this site can put up with some good aussie humour without me getting banned  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Dont lie monte, you holdenphile  :wink:  :lol:  :lol:

Monte.b

well i have used a few holden bits in the latest creation ,dont tell anybody but or i might get kicked off the ford forum  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Carps

Quote from: "Monte.b"and im mr carps best friend ,hello mate ,i must admit i dont come on here very often and to tell the truth most of us aussies only come here and on hamb when our ozrodders site  is down ,ive noticed this when our site wasnt working ,im not really computer literate
C'mon Monte, be honest, you're just not literate full stop, computer or no. :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Quote from: "Monte"however ill try and post here more often if it helps to keep the site open
Of course it could  have the opposite effect.   :shock:

Quote from: "Monte"mr carps always enjoys my posts .like i LOVE his toyotoes ,NO not really i LOVE FORDS ,i wonder if this site can put up with some good aussie humour without me getting banned  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
I guess only time will tell.  Do you know anybody who has some good Aussie Humour?   :wink:
Carps

rog

Quote from: "Carps"
I guess only time will tell.  Do you know anybody who has some good Aussie Humour?   :wink:

kevin & stanley, not to mention colncarpnta  :wink:  :wink:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Monte.b

gess carps sometimes you are a bit harse ,im not an execetive like yourself  ,im an old worn out boilermaker ,in new speak thats a metal fabricator ,and i might be a bit dumb on the computer ,however im bloody good at what i do and im proud of it ,so go sit on it  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

DrJ

Guilty too.

Afraid lately I've been more into Kayaks and bicycles so havent' been around much, other than an occasional lurk. :oops: