The end

Started by enjenjo, July 10, 2010, 12:18:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Okiedokie

Someone posted in reference to being "automatically logged in". Even though I always check "log me in automatically", it doesn't happen. What am I missing? Joe

Carps

Quote from: "GPster"there is always somebody to tell me I'm wrong  
I too have a teenager to maintain my awareness.   :wink:

Quotesometimes I just keep my mouth shut and listen. GPster
Sometimes it's not that easy, especially when I'm wrong.   :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
Carps

Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift.

Carps

Quote from: "enjenjo"Make no mistake, I thrive on debate, I just went back and looked at the thread in question, and I stand by closing it. People seem to get too invested in politics.

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:
Carps

Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift.

Rrumbler

QuoteRrumbler wrote:
I'll offer to buy you a Stromboli;

Is that like some kind of exotic hooker? Confused

Nope, I think enjenjo put it as good as it could be: "A pizza turned inside out."

It's an Italian type thing that Frank turned me on to, and it has become one of those things to me, that I just gotta have from time to time.  Thanks, again, Frank.

We're off for a week in sunny Southern California - ackkkk!  If you all are gone when I get back, it has been a pleasure keeping company with you.  Like I said in a previous post, I am almost always open for a visit and a drink or food.  

Later.
Rrumbler - Older, grouchier, broken; but not completely dead, yet.

Boyd Who

I'm yet another fellow guilty of joining and never posting, although I do check the forum regularly.
I was a member and used to go by the username "ag_chevy" about 9-10 years ago, back when I had a chopped, grey primered '48 Chevy p/u. I met a number of cool RRT members at B'ville in '02 when I drove down to help crew with the 1149 B/STR out of Calgary.
I stopped posting completely a year or so later when I sold the '48 and got back into motorcycles. In Jan 2008 we moved across the country, got rid of the Harley, and got another hotrod ('27 Essex pickup) to mess with. I rejoined the RRT under a new name but never got around to posting. I guess I was part of the problem.  :oops:
I'm glad to see that the site won't be shutting down. I'll start posting a bit now.

Al

river1

Quote from: "Boyd Who"I'm yet another fellow guilty of joining and never posting, although I do check the forum regularly.
I was a member and used to go by the username "ag_chevy" about 9-10 years ago, back when I had a chopped, grey primered '48 Chevy p/u. I met a number of cool RRT members at B'ville in '02 when I drove down to help crew with the 1149 B/STR out of Calgary.
I stopped posting completely a year or so later when I sold the '48 and got back into motorcycles. In Jan 2008 we moved across the country, got rid of the Harley, and got another hotrod ('27 Essex pickup) to mess with. I rejoined the RRT under a new name but never got around to posting. I guess I was part of the problem.  :oops:
I'm glad to see that the site won't be shutting down. I'll start posting a bit now.

Al

welcome back al!!

how starting a new thread with your new garage?

later jim
Most people have a higher than average number of legs.

WZ JUNK

Quote from: "Boyd Who"I'm yet another fellow guilty of joining and never posting, although I do check the forum regularly.

Al

Wow , I was just wondering the other day where you were.  Good to see you back.

We had the rocket cars at Bonneville in 2002.  It was a US vs Canada match race sorta.

John
WZ JUNK
Chopped 48 Chevy Truck
Former Crew chief #974 1953 Studebaker   
Past Bonneville record holder B/BGCC 249.9 MPH

timkins

This is not the first place I check everyday but it is definitely  the second. I enjoy reading the other posts and trying to figure out if I agree or disagree with them. I have learned a lot by just reading the posts and answers to the problems posted. I am glad you have decided to keep this open and look forward to reading and learning and maybe throwing in my 2 cents worth on subjects that I am familiar with. Thanks Frank and Frank.

57larry

I too do not post much, but I sure have learned a few things here. I would like to see the classified ads grow

enjenjo

Quote from: "57larry"I too do not post much, but I sure have learned a few things here. I would like to see the classified ads grow

The classified section was requested by some of the members, but has never been a high priority. The main reason, we don't have enough traffic to make it viable, never did. So for that reason we have never stopped people from posting ads on the regular board. Feel free to do so, want ad, or for sale.
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

Boyd Who

Quote from: "river1"
welcome back al!!

how starting a new thread with your new garage?

later jim

Thanks Jim! Once I have enough posts that I'm allowed to post pics and links I'll do a garage build thread. I should do one for the Essex too, I guess.

Boyd Who

Quote from: "WZ JUNK"
Wow , I was just wondering the other day where you were.  Good to see you back.

We had the rocket cars at Bonneville in 2002.  It was a US vs Canada match race sorta.

John

Thanks John! I remember the rocket car races...I have pics somewhere. I plan to head back to B'ville one of these years, I really had fun when I was down there. I'd like to drive the Essex down but I have a bunch of changes I need to make to it first. The only way I'd take it right now is on a trailer as it's not a very nice truck to drive.

enjenjo

Al

Welcome back Al. I remember the Chevy.
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

jaybee

Quote from: "river1"
Quote from: "mopar2dr"My focus has moved from the Street Rod and more centered on the newer Mustang GT. Yes, I have modified the car since buying it, after all I am a HOT RODDER. The car is just plain fun to drive, gets out of it's own way and handles like it is on rails.

so how about put what you did to it in another thread. i know i'd like to hear about it.

later jim

Same here.  I'm coming up on a new car in year or 2 and the little red guy on my left shoulder keeps whispering "Mustang".
Rudeness is the weak man's imitation of strength. Eric Hoffer  (1902 - 1983)

_Drewfus_

Quote from: "Carps"Sometimes it's not that easy, especially when I'm wrong.   :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Wow.....that's a statement I didn't expect to read.....ww.w..w...wrong?

I admit, I've been wrong as well.....ok, time for a group hug.... :wink:  :D

Cheers, and back to rodding please,

Drewfus :D
\"Dear God,
help me be the MAN that my dog thinks I am.......\"