Anyone near South Carolina

Started by dvanecek, July 18, 2004, 08:16:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dvanecek

Heah everyone.   I'm new the board and I'm wondering who's in my area.  I'm Columbia, SC.  Is anyone in the area?  I'm looking for fellow rodders.

Dave

Rayvyn

Quote from: "dvanecek"Heah everyone.   I'm new the board and I'm wondering who's in my area.  I'm Columbia, SC.  Is anyone in the area?  I'm looking for fellow rodders.

Dave

Heya Dave, and Welcome.
Do you know any of the folks from the PeeDee Street Rod organization? There's a member here from S.C. named 48Suburban who posts once in a while. Try looking him up in the members section.

T' R'
***SFC-Team Smart***

What can a bird do that a man can\'t?

Whistle through his pecker...

Slick 50

Greenville, is that close enough? 8)
Drop by iffn yer in the area.
Ken    8)
aka Slick 50

48 Suburban

Hey man  I am in Abbeville. Look me up if you are up this way. I was at Fat Boys in Lexington two weeks a go. 48 suburban :P
Lack of planning on your part,
does not constitute an emergency on my part

dvanecek

slick 50 and 48 burb If you guys come down to the columbia area give me a call 803-315-7771 or e-mail me ( dave@hermesmedical.com ).  I should be at fat boys next time.  As far as the PeeDee street rodders I don't know any one from there.  This is my first build.  I restored/customized a '65 vert beetle.  I've made a pretty good looking potiac go fast.  But this is my first actual build.   I looking forward to learning alot about metal fab, suspension, and body work.

I also look forward to meeting alot new people.   If anyone in the area needs a hand I up for it.  Anything I do to help I'll do.  I've the best and cheapest way to learn is to help.

Dave