GoodGuys Indy Event

Started by HotRodLadyCrusr, June 02, 2010, 02:01:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HotRodLadyCrusr

Any RRTer's going?  Frank, you bringing the BBQ??
I'll be there in Big Olds.
Your topless crusn buddy, Denise

Looking for old good for nothing flathead heads to use for garden project.

WZ JUNK

My brother and I have had plans to go but some recent developments may have altered our plans.  We should decide what we are doing by this weekend.  I would like to go.  It is my favorite event and I enjoy seeing many people that I only see there.

John
WZ JUNK
Chopped 48 Chevy Truck
Former Crew chief #974 1953 Studebaker   
Past Bonneville record holder B/BGCC 249.9 MPH

enjenjo

Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

reborn55

Can't make it this year--hope it stays dry for you guys

Ohio Blue Tip

I,ll be there in the old Ford, see ya then.
Some people try to turn back their odometers
Not me, I want people to know "why" I look this way.
I\'ve traveled a long way and some of the
roads weren\'t paved.

Ken

Charlie Chops 1940

Looks like I'll be driving down late Thursday or early Friday. Camping across the road.

Charlie
A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but, a true friend will be sitting next to you saying. "Wow...that was fun!"

Poster geezer for retirement....

A Hooligan!

WZ JUNK

We have made the decision not to attend this year.  We hope you have a great event,  a safe drive,  and good weather.  Have an adult beverage or two for us.  

John
WZ JUNK
Chopped 48 Chevy Truck

enjenjo

Looks like I won;t make it either, I have to do tornado cleanup next weekend.

WZ JUNK

Quote from: "enjenjo"Looks like I won;t make it either, I have to do tornado cleanup next weekend.

I wondered how close you were to the big blow.  Fill us in on the details.

John
WZ JUNK
Chopped 48 Chevy Truck

enjenjo

Quote from: "WZ JUNK"
Quote from: "enjenjo"Looks like I won;t make it either, I have to do tornado cleanup next weekend.

I wondered how close you were to the big blow.  Fill us in on the details.

John

We are fine, no damage here, or at any of the family . My aunt has some trees down, 89 years old, so we have to go over next weekend, clean up the trees, and tear down a shed that was knocked around.

Three miles south of us there is a state forest that had nearly every tree knocked down, and several houses north of the forest destroyed, or badly damaged.

20 miles east it destroyed a high school, and a police station, and killed 5 people.

30 miles north, it destroyed a motel with 500 people in it, no deaths but some injuries.

5 miles west several houses and barns destroyed.

Lots of trees down all over the area, firewood will be cheap this fall.

We were lucky this time, never even lost power.

reborn55

glad to hear you are all right.  Good luck in cleaning up

HotRodLadyCrusr

WOW, I had no clue :shock:  I've been up north all weekend.  We had alittle rain on Saturday night but nothing real bad.  My thoughts and prayers go out to those effective by the storm.
Your topless crusn buddy, Denise

Looking for old good for nothing flathead heads to use for garden project.

GPster

After you message last night, I was ready to offer my services for an "Un-build" day. I was just checking Google and it had reports that said Swanton has a 117% better chance of having a tornado than any place else in Ohio. We had on 12 years ago and it was a good chance for the insurance company to replace my roof. GPster

348tripower

I just talked to a pal in Dundee Mi. No damage to him but he is within 1/8 mile of the damgae. He is on a generator right now. It took out 200 utility poles on M50.
Don Colliau

purplepickup

I'm pre-registered but I'll be at the cabin recovering from recent eye surgery so I won't be there either. :(
George