some people

Started by enjenjo, May 09, 2010, 10:20:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

enjenjo

Most of us would be satisfied with a picture of their car in Street Rodder. Then some have to get a picture of themselves in. Look at page 50 of the new issue.
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

tomslik

i don't belong to nsra anymore....gonna give us a clue?
The last thing I want to do is hurt you. But it\'s still on my list

HotRodLadyCrusr

You gonna fill us in or do I have to go to the store and stand there and flip threw the pages??
Your topless crusn buddy, Denise

Looking for old good for nothing flathead heads to use for garden project.

enjenjo

Moose, striping at Autorama.
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

Okiedokie

Since this isn't the HAMB I assume it's ok to admit to subscribing to SR.

Carnut

Yes, up until I stopped subscribing to any magazines, SR was always my favorite.

moose

I finally got my copy. They did not even get my best side (not that I have one)... Still neat to see myself in print!

Tim aka "moose"

alchevy

Quote from: "Carnut"Yes, up until I stopped subscribing to any magazines, SR was always my favorite.

I write articles for a national car magazine out of Florida, but they have branched out to most of the US. Cruisin' Style is the name of it. I have a monthly article titled: "Cruisin' With Al" I am their regional rep for Mississippi.
AL
A street rod is a vehicle made before 1949 that is modified with modern stuff: bigger motors; newer trans; updated suspension, front & rear; a/c.
Following is a street rod plus definition: No known definition because it changes.

www.astreetrodder.com

Charlie Chops 1940

I finally got R&C on Monday. Still haven't seen my SRM this month. I usually get Street Scene, HRM, R&C and SRM in the first 10 days of month. Am starting to think the postal person is doling my stuff out from their garage....

Charlie
A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but, a true friend will be sitting next to you saying. "Wow...that was fun!"

Poster geezer for retirement....

A Hooligan!