Show schedule

Started by enjenjo, May 04, 2010, 07:38:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

enjenjo

What shows are you planning on this year? I am planning on Coldwater this weekend, Billetproof next weekend, and Springfield memorial day weekend. Beyond that, Indy Goodguys, possibly Columbus, NSRA nats, and some local shows. I would like the HAMB drags, and Bville, but I'll have to see how the money is. I will probably hit the Wauseon cruise at leas a couple times.
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

kb426

You guys up north have the privilege of lots of shows because of population. In the desert, we don't have that. I'm planning on the Straycat 500 if it doesn't rain too much to get there. Atwood Ks. at the end of May.(around 400 cars). Several in the Wichita area. NSRA at Pueblo. Salina Lead sled in July, Some more in the Wichita area and maybe the Gunnison Co. show the 3rd week of August. In September, I have the choice of Goodland Ks. or Arkansas City Ks. Then the frost is here and I have bad attitude. I limit myself to around 500 miles one way. The long distance deals I have to plan a year in advance.
TEAM SMART

UGLY OLDS

Will it be "RRT" as usual at K-Zoo???

I'm cutting back more & more ... Just not enough $$ to go around at times ...... :(

Bob..... :wink:
1940 Oldsmobile- The "Ugly Olds"
1931 Ford sedan- Retirement project

***** First Member of Team Smart*****

enjenjo

Quote from: "UGLY OLDS"Will it be "RRT" as usual at K-Zoo???

I'm cutting back more & more ... Just not enough $$ to go around at times ...... :(

Bob..... :wink:

Yes, this year I can take the Marlin.
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

Leon

All I've got planned this year is the Hot Rod Power Tour in a few weeks, Bonneville, and Roddin on the River in Laughlin, NV end of Sept.

58Apache

I am thinking about giving a Super Chevy show another chance now that they are under new management? Not sure.

Very likely Good Guys Columbus

The Nats in Louisville for sure!

I also signed up for the Shades of the Past Rod Run in Pigeon Forge.

What car are you taking to the Nats Enjenjo?

WZ JUNK

My brother and I will be at Springfield, Mo Memorial weekend for the NSRA show.  Then two weeks later we will be at Goodguys Indy.  August brings the HAMB Drags.   I am going to go to some local shows this year that I have missed out on for the last several years.

John
WZ JUNK
Chopped 48 Chevy Truck
Former Crew chief #974 1953 Studebaker   
Past Bonneville record holder B/BGCC 249.9 MPH

sirstude

Going to the Puyallup Good-Guys as a spectator, and then the Spokane Good-Guys with my car.  I am going to hit a few locals as usual, but I want to do some other things this summer, so will also be cutting back some.

Doug
1965 Impala SS  502
1941 Olds

Watcher of #974 1953 Studebaker Bonneville pas record holder B/BGCC 249.945 MPH.  He sure is FAST

www.theicebreaker.us

348tripower

Coldwater this weekend.  Billetproof,  Hastings (fathers day), Columbus, Louisville, Norwalk, Nats north.
Don Colliau

unklian

Billetproof May 15, Sins of Steel June 5

GPster

Goodguys, Columbus is a possibily. The long range plans for this summer have become Linda's cataract surgery. They need Linda out of her right contact lens for two weeks so they can measure her for the surgery and then it will probably be a month after the surgery before they can fit her with a new contact for that side. Her right eye is the one corrected for distance so I hope to be her driver. About the time that she can see again we have scheduled grandkids for a week so I won't know what I'm doing any more than a week in advance. GPster

OldSub

Quote from: "sirstude"Going to the Puyallup Good-Guys as a spectator
Depending on how my treatment is going that is the first show I expect to attend this year, also as a spectator.

Billetproof Chehalis is late June but I don't expect to be free to go.  There is a good local show at Greenlake that same weekend which might be inside my range.

I'll hit every local show I can from mid-July through mid-September.  Basically from the day the docs release me until Washington starts getting wet....

Not a lot of RRT involvement in the Northwest.

Steve@OldSub.com
www.OldSub.com . www.MaxwellGarage.com . www.OldGasTowRigs.com

papastoyss

We'll go to GG Nashville in a fewv weeks assuming the river is out of Titans stadium. A pre 49 event in Muscle Shoals Al. in June.NSRA Nats in August & Frog Follies the last of August. There is a real good Sat. nite cruise in a shopping center 15 miles away. Not many local shows in June-August due to heat & humidity.NHRA Rat Rod Reunion is at Bowling Green in June , they have some serious cleaning & repair to do.
grandchildren are your reward for not killing your teenagers!

HotRodLadyCrusr

Around Christmas time each year I come up with a tenitive schedule for me for the following year.  It gets tweeked over the next month then I start making reservations.  Here's what I've got planned for this year.  Hope to see alot of you around.

Jan 29-31 Grand National Roadster Show, Pomona,CA

Feb 26-28 Detroit AUTORAMA

April 9-10 Lonestar Roundup, Austin, TX

May 16 Jalopy Showdown, York Springs, PA
May 28-30 Santa Maria, CA

June 4-6 Thompson Gasser Reunion, OH
June 11-13 GG Indy
June 18-20 LA Roadster Show, Pomona, CA

July 2-4 GG Des Moines, IA
July 9-11 GG Columbus, OH
July 23-25 KKOA Salina, KS

Aug 12-17 Speed Week, B'ville
Aug 21 HAMB Drags, Joplin, MO

Sept 3-5 Primer Nationals, Ventura, CA OR Lead East in NJ
Sept 12 Ty-Rods
Sept 24-26 Showcase of Kustoms & Motorama, Long Beach, CA

Oct 9 Hunnert Car Pileup, Morris, IL
Oct 15-17 Hot Rod Reunion, Bakersfield,CA OR GG Bowling Green, KY

Nov 25-28 Turkey Rod Run, Daytona Beach, FL

Looking for old good for nothing flathead heads to use for garden project.

purplepickup

The only two I know of for sure are GG Indy and Kalamazoo nats.  Bonneville is a wish but I can't find a room so far....might camp.  

I'm still at the cabin chasing mushrooms so I'll miss Coldwater this year.
George