Best Polished Aluminum Wheel Polish

Started by Learpilot, April 30, 2010, 04:06:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mac

Quote from: "Charlie Chops 1940"
I get the Acme brand out the back door for a buck a gallon. Comes in a white tub with a black label that just says...GENERIC Aluminum Polish.

Charlie

Hey Charlie, you wouldn't be "Shinin-us-on" (aka a BS story) would you?

If you wanna double your money I'll give you a dollar for 2 quarts of the stuff.  :D
Who\'s yer Data?

Charlie Chops 1940

Quote from: "Mac"
Quote from: "Charlie Chops 1940"
I get the Acme brand out the back door for a buck a gallon. Comes in a white tub with a black label that just says...GENERIC Aluminum Polish.

Charlie

Hey Charlie, you wouldn't be "Shinin-us-on" (aka a BS story) would you?

If you wanna double your money I'll give you a dollar for 2 quarts of the stuff.  :D

LOL - who, me???
A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but, a true friend will be sitting next to you saying. "Wow...that was fun!"

Poster geezer for retirement....

A Hooligan!

2rods

Wicked products. Used most polishes and this stuff is the best. Flying J truck stops usually have it or did about a year ago.

Rochie

2rods,
Is that "Wicked" products or "Wizard" products. I bought some of the best stuff I have used from Wizard products.  Great for any metal

2rods

Learpilot

My wife and I are on a trip and found Wicked Metal Polish at a Flying J truck stop. When we get back home look forward to polishing my wheels.
THANKS for the great INFO !!!
Rick

2rods

ya it's wicked stuff lol just make sure to shake the bottle real good. Carpet pieces work really good for initial application.