What are you doing today?

Started by enjenjo, April 23, 2010, 04:57:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kb426

Tonight I give the 32 a bath and in the morning, I'm off to Salina. Hope everyone has a good weekend.
TEAM SMART

phat46

Got to drive a "67 Dodge Charger with a 426 Hemi in it. A guy from Canada had one two many cars to drive over the border after buying thme here in the States so he left the Charger at my house overnight. Nice car, not overly restored, i wouldn"t worry about gatting a rock chip in it. He also had a "63 Stude Atvanti R2 (supercharged) and a beautiful "63 Falcon Sprint with a 427 Four speed in it. Some guys have all the fun!  :D

enjenjo

I installed a new window and a second air conditioner in the shop today. I'll see if it's any cooler tomorrow.
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

chimp koose

I finished assembling the engine for the anglia. Put engine and trans back in the car and reassembled the front body panels. Installed door handles and interior handles. Painted and installed fuel tank. I am taking the anglia to superrun tomorrow to put in the old car corral to put it up for sale.

32coupe

I picked up a little something the other day.

And spent the day turning it into this

If you can\'t fix it with a hammer, you\'ve got an electrical problem

Danimal

Was at the Lenawee County Fair all week. Made the paper today from a Sheep to Shawl demonstration yesterday.

I know you all thought Harvey was a rabbit...

http://www.lenconnect.com/photos/x555031316/Sheep-to-shawl?foto=0

wvcab

tht engine is a true work of art.

Crosley.In.AZ

Quote from: "Danimal"Was at the Lenawee County Fair all week. Made the paper today from a Sheep to Shawl demonstration yesterday.

A great foto... A HAMB t-shirt on while shearing the sheep.
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

enjenjo

Rebuilt a T5 today. When that was done started on a TR5A transaxle rebuild.
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

UGLY OLDS

Quote from: DanimalWas at the Lenawee County Fair all week. Made the paper today from a Sheep to Shawl demonstration yesterday.

Doesn't Harvey get a little upset when you do that  :?:   I mean ...Right in front of everybody & all .... :shock:  

Good thing  EMSjunkie  ain't around ... I could see him drooling in his keyboard now ....... :roll:  :roll:

Bob ..... :wink:
1940 Oldsmobile- The "Ugly Olds"
1931 Ford sedan- Retirement project

***** First Member of Team Smart*****

Danimal

Harvey is as calm as can be. He hoticed that there were no boots in the area. Boots are a sure shine of an amature.

He certainly didn't mind my near Brazilian to his underbelly assetts.

He did like my HAMB shirt and the fact that I ended up on my knees working down the sides and through the lower leg areas.

river1

Quote from: "Danimal"Was at the Lenawee County Fair all week. Made the paper today from a Sheep to Shawl demonstration yesterday.

i always pictured you as being better looking :roll:

BTW who's the guy giving you a shave? :shock:
Most people have a higher than average number of legs.

phat rat

Quote from: "Danimal"Harvey is as calm as can be. He hoticed that there were no boots in the area. Boots are a sure shine of an amature.

He did like my HAMB shirt and the fact that I ended up on my knees working down the sides and through the lower leg areas.

Hey this isn't an X rated site. You should keep the description of your foreplay to one of those sites  :P :lol:  :lol:
Some days it\'s not worth chewing through the restraints.

348tripower

Nice. Dan likes small farm animals. :shock:
Don Colliau

Danimal

Quote from: "phat rat"
Quote from: "Danimal"Harvey is as calm as can be. He hoticed that there were no boots in the area. Boots are a sure shine of an amature.

Hey this isn't an X rated site. You should keep the description of your foreplay to one of those sites  :P :lol:  :lol:

I have the sinking suspicion that I was hacked. Fat Hacked, I believe.