What are you doing today?

Started by enjenjo, April 23, 2010, 04:57:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kb426

River1, it's too late. I've done hurt what little brain power that was left.
TEAM SMART

kb426

I ran into the owner of the Merc in the weedrow this morning. I told him to come up with a price. This could be real entertaining.
TEAM SMART

enjenjo

I worked on routing the AC and heater hoses on the AD truck today, I was short one fitting, and some -8 hose, so I have a couple lines to make up yet.

I took the Buick over to Holland Ohio, and put it in another storage unit, had to move it out of the one it was in.
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

chimp koose

I went to the shop tonight and continued stripping the 65 ford truck for parts for the 65 merc truck I am doing. As I get the last salvageable pieces off this truck I keep thinking about how much I enjoyed this old ford. I drove it for 5 1/2 years and I enjoyed it more than any of my other beater trucks . I called it mater,the urban tractor.

Crosley.In.AZ

working with  a different group of power glide transmittins at work.  Not much there is real powerglide from the 1960's.

You need  2,000 hp or more to need this trans - converter setup.

Bell  housings bolt on
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

Carps

It's almost midnight here on Christmas Eve, first time in two years I've not been in hospital so I'm just sitting here savouring the moment.

Might hit the hay and get some shut eye so Santa can deliver the goodies to be left under the tree.

Have a happy day in your world!
Carps

Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift.

Glen

Quote from: "Crosley"working with  a different group of power glide transmittins at work.  Not much there is real powerglide from the 1960's.

You need  2,000 hp or more to need this trans - converter setup.

Cool, are you delivering that or do I have to pick it up? :D

58 Yeoman

Pulled up all the vinyl tile in my wife's basement office, 13x13 feet.  It came up pretty easily using a straight long handled ice scraper.  For all you people that don't know what one looks like, it looks like a garden hoe, but the blade is straight on the end. :lol:

I only got one blister...ouch.  We're planning on putting down self stick carpet tile to keep it a bit warmer in the winter.
I survived the Hyfrecator 2000.

"Life is what happens when you're making other plans."
1967 Corvair 500 2dr Hardtop
1967 Corvair 500 4dr Hardtop
Phil

enjenjo

Got all the presents wrapped and ready to go.

On the AD truck, all the AC lines and heater hoses are run, Had to move the fuse block fo AC duct/speaker clearance. I have to wire the rest of the AC and the radio now.

We varnished the back side of the bed wood, three coats, then black enamel over that. When it dries, I'll flip it over and start finishing the top side.

enjenjo

Just finished making Kapusta. :D

Carps

Just putting the lid on what was a most pleasant day.

Time to seal it all by making the traditional long distance phone calls before hitting the hay.

Wishing ya'all have as good a Chistmas day in your corner of the world.
Carps

Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift.

Crosley.In.AZ

Replaced lite sensor in exterior  lite... on at dusk - off at dawn again,

Glen.... that XP4 powerglide is an 8k trans - converter package.  Pro Mod level of hp
Tony

Glen

Quote from: "Crosley"Glen.... that XP4 powerglide is an 8k trans - converter package.  Pro Mod level of hp

Ya, I saw the HP rating in your post.....awesome pieces, its crazy where this stuff is going.  Have you seen the new F4 procharger?  they made something like 33xx HP on a 521 hemi motor.

Crosley.In.AZ

Quote from: "Glen"
Quote from: "Crosley"Glen.... that XP4 powerglide is an 8k trans - converter package.  Pro Mod level of hp

Ya, I saw the HP rating in your post.....awesome pieces, its crazy where this stuff is going.  Have you seen the new F4 procharger?  they made something like 33xx HP on a 521 hemi motor.

Glen, you gonna run methanol in your combo?
Tony

Glen

No...I'm going to run a water to air intercooler instead