What are you doing today?

Started by enjenjo, April 23, 2010, 04:57:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Beck

George,  Get Well!
I guess you wouldn't have made World of Speed regardless.
Speedy recovery to you!

Rrumbler

I'm glad to hear that you got it before it got you, George.  Take it easy for a spell, then ease back into getting on with getting on.  I got mine some twenty plus years ago, and cardologically, I'm still good to go, just the rest of my ol' bod that's getting me down, now.
Rrumbler - Older, grouchier, broken; but not completely dead, yet.

enjenjo

Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

Charlie Chops 1940

Hey George,

I'm glad you paid attention and are on the mend.

Charlie
A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but, a true friend will be sitting next to you saying. "Wow...that was fun!"

Poster geezer for retirement....

A Hooligan!

river1

Quote from: "Crosley"
Quote from: "river1"
Quote from: "WZ JUNK"
Quote from: "phat rat"John, where in the UP did you take that picture?

Jack, the photo log says Allouez, MI which is somewhere between Houghton, and Copper Harbor on 26.  It was at a park in a rural area right near the highway.

The sign says the record snowfall was the winter of 1978-79 with 390 inches of snow or about 32.5 feet of snow. WOW that's a lot of snow.

John

Being from AZ I haven't seen 32ft of snow in my WHOLE life :roll:

later jim

As I recall , you are an outsider that moved to Arizona at a young age?

or ,  am I full of stuff again? CRS  applies , sometimes, if I remember that

Yup I moved when I was just a youngster, we moved here so mom would be back home, she was native way before even a guy of your advanced age..  :wink:
Most people have a higher than average number of legs.

river1

George I happy you finally listened to your body and we get to keep you around.

later jim

Bruce Dorsi

Sorry to hear of your cardiac trouble, George, but at least it had a happy outcome!

Several friends & family members have gone through similar events.

If you are offered cardiac rehab, GO FOR IT !!

Most people have said they didn't need any, but after doing it they realized the benefits.

Best wishes for a speedy recovery!
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

If being smart means knowing what I am dumb at,  I must be a genius!

chimp koose

glad to hear of a good outcome on your health issue George  .When there is rehab or physio offered , do it , it usually results in a more complete recovery.

jaybee

Hope you feel better very soon, George.
Rudeness is the weak man's imitation of strength. Eric Hoffer  (1902 - 1983)

Crosley.In.AZ

Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

Crosley.In.AZ

Yup I moved when I was just a youngster, we moved here so mom would be back home, she was native way before even a guy of your advanced age..  :wink:

Seems like you have told me this.  CRS  ,  it is.

At your advanced  middle age, certainly your mom would have been born before me.

My son was born when I was young, he should turn 42 yr old in a few months. Which is Much younger than you are.
Tony

river1

At your advanced  middle age, certainly your mom would have been born before me.

My son was born when I was young, he should turn 42 yr old in a few months. Which is Much younger than you are.

Mom would have turned 81 this Dec, and I turn 52 this Oct. So not much younger  :roll:

phat rat

Take care George. Glad you didn't need bypass. Will you be up and about and able to make Kazoo?
Some days it\'s not worth chewing through the restraints.

taxpyer

I had a heart attack in April. I had a couple of my friends tell me about their experiences with their heart attacks. They both told me to watch for indigestion associated with exertion. Their advise saved my life. I encountered those symptoms and went in and I received two stents. Back to normal now with some light meds.
If any of you suspect anything wrong go in early. It makes a huge difference for recovery.

So now I work on my never ending project, hotrod, and enjoy every moment of it.

Sorry if this is posted on the wrong forum,,,,,,,,,,,,,EJ :oops:
What\'s that noise?,,, Never mind,, I\'ll check it later

Crosley.In.AZ

Mom would have turned 81 this Dec, and I turn 52 this Oct. So not much younger  :roll:

yes, huge age difference.

I refer to my older brother as :  "much older brother"  he is 7 yrs older.  Much older. Near the elderly age.  Over 65 = senior citizen. Still works 40 hour week. Another story though

:idea:
Tony