Previous topic - Next topic

58 Yeoman

I survived the Hyfrecator 2000.

"Life is what happens when you're making other plans."
1967 Corvair 500 2dr Hardtop
1967 Corvair 500 4dr Hardtop
Phil

phat rat

Quote from: "enjenjo"SWMBO has been feeling poorly the last couple days, so I made her some chicken noodle soup tonight, and told her she now had no excuse.

Were you admitted or treated and released?: :lol:
Some days it\'s not worth chewing through the restraints.

enjenjo

Quote from: "phat rat"
Quote from: "enjenjo"SWMBO has been feeling poorly the last couple days, so I made her some chicken noodle soup tonight, and told her she now had no excuse.

Treated and released. If I hold it open with two fingers I can see out of the right eye.
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

UGLY OLDS

Quote from: "enjenjo"

QuoteTreated and released. If I hold it open with two fingers I can see out of the right eye.

Sounds like you got off easy ........ THIS TIME .... :lol:

Bob .... :wink:
1940 Oldsmobile- The "Ugly Olds"
1931 Ford sedan- Retirement project

***** First Member of Team Smart*****

phat46

Treated and released. If I hold it open with two fingers I can see out of the right eye.

So she still wasn't feeling 100%

phat46

Went to the Heritage Collection yesterday. There was only a few dozen people there, the friend that got me in said he was on the wait list for 2 1/2 yrs. that's quite a collection, the old stuff is intriguing, like the 707 C.I. 1911 Oldsmobile engine that is in a bus sized automobile! The concept cars are amazing and makes me wonder why they weren't built as production vehicles.

idrivejunk

Quote from: "phat46"707 C.I. 1911 Oldsmobile engine that is in a bus sized automobile!

Just wow. I'd like to see that.

Got all four Grand Prixs in one place finally today... home! Now maybe I can do something with them. Two had been parked at work. Theres a 69, my weekender, a 72 for parts, a 99GT wrecked in '13 and gonna fix, and my DD the 99 GTP. I whittled it down from five and maybe if I can get my tiny garage outfitted a little better I can sell one or at least have something good enough to get full coverage on again. I feel naked without it now. The living room is jammed with parts from the 02 GTP I wrecked so something has to give since I'm back to being able to work on stuff. Feels good to have all the kids at the table so to speak, the cars being them ha ha.
Matt

phat rat

Quote from: "phat46"

So she still wasn't feeling 100%

:lol:  :lol:

Carps

Today my daughter turns 30, so we're having a big party.
Carps

Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift.

phat46

Quote from: "Carps"Today my daughter turns 30, so we're having a big party.

A big birthday! My younger daughter just turned 33 on the 14th, it's hard to believe they get that old so quickly!

phat rat

You guys know how to make a guy feel old. My youngest will be 45 Halloween

Crosley.In.AZ

Quote from: "phat rat"You guys know how to make a guy feel old. My youngest will be 45 Halloween

yuuup. feelin old,   Our child is 41 yrs old.
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

enjenjo

I poured Concrete yesterday and today. For some reason it's not as easy as it was 30 years ago, or even 10 years ago. :wink:
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

sirstude

Got my Impala out of storage today.  Sure gets filthy in the shed.

Doug
1965 Impala SS  502
1941 Olds

Watcher of #974 1953 Studebaker Bonneville pas record holder B/BGCC 249.945 MPH.  He sure is FAST

www.theicebreaker.us

phat46

That was my younger daughter, I'm not too far behind you guys, my older daughter will be 39 shortly! 😳 What happened, I was 39 just a couple years ago!