What are you doing today?

Started by enjenjo, April 23, 2010, 04:57:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

UGLY OLDS

Our thoughts & prayers to all of you .....

Bob .. :(
1940 Oldsmobile- The "Ugly Olds"
1931 Ford sedan- Retirement project

***** First Member of Team Smart*****

chimp koose

Sorry to hear of these events guys. My thoughts are with each of your families. Take care.

Crosley.In.AZ

Took trailer hitch off my car trailer. Full solvent wash to clean 20 yrs of grease out. Blasting, painting, new grade 8 bolts.

Ready for some highway miles to Tucson  drag strip
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

Digger

Prayers and best of luck to.you,  your family and friends.
Just when you think you are winning the Rat Race, along come faster rats!

Digger

Rrumbler

An old saying in my family, and maybe in many of yours, too: "It never rains but what it pours."  I am sorry for all your troubles and losses; my thoughts and prayers are with you all.
Rrumbler - Older, grouchier, broken; but not completely dead, yet.

348tripower

We got into Atlanta area about five pm yesterday. Saw Kimmie. She is doing well. Said she felt like she got hit by a car. :shock: She has her usual good spirits. She lost abut 80% of the forearm muscle. The doctors are very encouraged with the progress. Thanks for all the well wishes. Offf to the hospital now.
Don
Don Colliau

kb426

Don, I hope for the best for her. I never have been able to comprehend how the fractions of seconds determine so much of our lives. There is more than 2 billion seconds in your life if you live to 65. Yet so often it's a fraction of a second that is so important.
TEAM SMART

348tripower

Quote from: "kb426"Don, I hope for the best for her. I never have been able to comprehend how the fractions of seconds determine so much of our lives. There is more than 2 billion seconds in your life if you live to 65. Yet so often it's a fraction of a second that is so important.

Good news the bandages were changed no sign of infection  :D
Don Colliau

Crosley.In.AZ

Some work on my 1962 Morris Minor rear 4 link drag race  suspension.

it has been yrs since I worked on the car.  Couple boxes the suspension parts were shippped to me in:  dated Feb 28 , 2011 on the UPS labels.  LOL
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

348tripower

Quote from: "Crosley"Some work on my 1962 Morris Minor rear 4 link drag race  suspension.

it has been yrs since I worked on the car.  Couple boxes the suspension parts were shippped to me in:  dated Feb 28 , 2011 on the UPS labels.  LOL

That is so cool :D
Don Colliau

kb426

Tony, what drivetrain are you planning for the M.M.?
TEAM SMART

chimp koose

that car looks like a lot of fun.

Carps

Sometimes it seems like an epedemic!

Sorry to read all the bad news, but I'm learning that for each loved one who leaves us, there's at another new person born.  They will never replace those who we have lost, but hopefully they will turn out OK and hold a similar space in somebody else's heart and life to help make the world a better place for those who are left behind.
Carps

Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift.

kb426

Not long after I joined this forum, there was a series of deaths and other sad affairs. Fortunately it's not an everyday occurrence. It is a large part of our world as we age.
TEAM SMART

enjenjo

I've been working on Josh's house, all the rain gutters and fascia boards are done on the house, I have one more side to go on the garage. Frank III has all the wiring redone on the basement, We'll be changing the load center tuesday, and tying in all the circuits. We have two rooms gutted, one more to go. Josh was Ving out cracks on the walls today for caulking, Angela removed all the old insulation and bat poop from the attic. Just started putting it back together today. They got the bathroom framed out and wired. They want to move in, four weeks from now.
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.