What are you doing today?

Started by enjenjo, April 23, 2010, 04:57:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Charlie Chops 1940

Carps, please accept my condolences. May she now rest in peace. Keep your head up.

Charlie
A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but, a true friend will be sitting next to you saying. "Wow...that was fun!"

Poster geezer for retirement....

A Hooligan!

Carps

Thanx guys.

I've been here at the RRT since day one, I dont post as much as I used to but it's been somewhere I come to check and see what you guys are up to and has been important as a place to take time out over the past six months.

It's really great to have so many friends across the world, even some I've not yet met face to face, but without this place my life would not be so rich.

Without my love, my life will never be the same, but I can already hear her telling me to just get on with it, so maybe I will get to meet a few more of you guys as time moves forward.
Carps

Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift.

Carnut

UGLY OLDS

Carps .... Our thoughts & prayers are with you .. May she rest in peace ....

Bob & Cathy ... :(
1940 Oldsmobile- The "Ugly Olds"
1931 Ford sedan- Retirement project

***** First Member of Team Smart*****

kb426

Carps, I read your post early this morning and I've spent the day searching for the right choice of words to convey my thoughts. Those of us that have been married forever have a different perspective on life as those that are short timers.  All I can say is I'm sorry for your loss and I hope your pain will be short lived.
TEAM SMART

34ford

Carps, so sorry to hear you lost your life love. Sympathy and condolences.

phat rat

Quote from: "Carps"Thanx guys.

Without my love, my life will never be the same, but I can already hear her telling me to just get on with it, so maybe I will get to meet a few more of you guys as time moves forward.

Many of us here would feel the same if we lost our other half. Like you I would be hearing my wife telling me to keep going forward. I'm sure you have many great memories to look back on and may they give you comfort and happiness as you continue on.
Some days it\'s not worth chewing through the restraints.

chimp koose

Carps , sorry to hear of your loss . At times like this it is difficult to think of what one might say to be helpful . I am at a loss for words . Please know that you are in my thoughts . Take care .

jaybee

Carps, my thoughts and prayers are with you in this time of loss.

These are the moments when those who share that common loss lean on one another and build on that common bond.
Rudeness is the weak man's imitation of strength. Eric Hoffer  (1902 - 1983)

Bruce Dorsi

Carps:

There is nothing I can say which will ease the pain you are feeling.

Please accept my most sincere condolences for the loss of your beloved, and know that you are in my thoughts!
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

If being smart means knowing what I am dumb at,  I must be a genius!

Ohio Blue Tip

So sorry to hear Carps.
Try to think of the good times.
Ken
Some people try to turn back their odometers
Not me, I want people to know "why" I look this way.
I\'ve traveled a long way and some of the
roads weren\'t paved.

Ken

Arnold

Condolences to all those that lost..all those that touched your lives.

Digger

So sorry for your loss. Keep your chin up.
Just when you think you are winning the Rat Race, along come faster rats!

Digger

chris spokes

he who has the most toys wins