Previous topic - Next topic

enjenjo

I got my Christmas present up today. :D
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

phat46

Quote from: "enjenjo"I got my Christmas present up today. :D

How much per gallon? I bought White Rose for 19.9 in my day....😀

kb426

I just turned the heat on in the garage. It's 6 degrees out with blowing white fluff. I'm working on wiring the 51.
TEAM SMART

Mikej

Whose garage did you put that sign on...... I don't remember yours looking like that.... :lol:

Fat Cat

Quote from: "Mikej"Whose garage did you put that sign on...... I don't remember yours looking like that.... :lol:

Mike that is the front of his shop. When you were her that was where the windows were in the front. He removed them a few years ago and sided the building with 4 rib barn siding.

river1

Quote from: "wayne petty"http://i.imgur.com/SHjdmoM.jpg

:)

LA 1949

and people complain about all the cars of today looking alike.

GREAT picture BTW Wayne
Most people have a higher than average number of legs.

wayne petty

Quote from: "river1"
Quote from: "wayne petty"http://i.imgur.com/SHjdmoM.jpg

:)

LA 1949

and people complain about all the cars of today looking alike.

GREAT picture BTW Wayne

i was enjoying the fastback caddy.. mid right side .. and recalling the last ride i ever took on one of the round body GM buses top left around 1978.. it had death wobble so bad the driver could not get it over 30 MPH..  he and i talked. said that gm would not fill back orders for replacement steering gear components so this was the last day for them.

Crosley.In.AZ

rolled chassis around, over, welding stuff I could not get to  while the Simca body was on the chassis.

Lifted Simca body off chassis....  goes back on chassis  for good ... soon
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

jaybee

Making progress on the impending move south. Nearly done with all the work I want to do on the house, trying to get enough stuff put away for purposes of staging. We have a realtor here and one in Kansas City, I'll do a call for mortgage prequalification on Monday, and we'll list within the next couple of weeks.

Can't wait to start spending all my time where my shop is once again.
Rudeness is the weak man's imitation of strength. Eric Hoffer  (1902 - 1983)

Crosley.In.AZ

in my quest to find a decent LED flashlite , smaller size,  single button = on & off ,  I bought these today.

These have 2 speeds, high & low... no flashing - strobe feature.  I hate the strobe feature

20 dollars at Costco, made in China of course.  Will see how well these last & if they eat the 4 AAA batterys  quickly or not.

Duracell brand.  Come with 4 AAA battery for each light
Tony

58 Yeoman

You shoulda grabbed a different pack Tony...one's missing in that one. :lol:
I survived the Hyfrecator 2000.

"Life is what happens when you're making other plans."
1967 Corvair 500 2dr Hardtop
1967 Corvair 500 4dr Hardtop
Phil

river1

some of you may be aware of the HAMB's sister site "The Gear Journal". well it has a flashlight section which has lots of FL info in it. most of the FL are probably out of our price ranges but who knows

http://www.gearjournal.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=6
Most people have a higher than average number of legs.

Crosley.In.AZ

I've done some searches, reading on flashlights...  some folks think nothing of dropping 60 - 80 bucks on a smaller size flashlite , about the size of these budget ones I bought.

Maglight brand is off my radar..  disappointed in their quality of recent yrs.  I just tossed out a 3 D cell Maglight flashlight.  The dang thing was eating batteries just sitting in my tool box.  NO , the light was not 'on'   , everytime I brought it out, the batterys were dead or near dead.  I started tracking when I put fresh batts in & determined it was draining the batterys as it sit.  I have a 2 D cell flash in the truck, those batterys are holding up fine
Tony

58 Yeoman

Looking out the window, looks like I'll be putting gas in the snow blower for the first time this season...
I survived the Hyfrecator 2000.

"Life is what happens when you're making other plans."
1967 Corvair 500 2dr Hardtop
1967 Corvair 500 4dr Hardtop
Phil