What are you doing today?

Started by enjenjo, April 23, 2010, 04:57:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sirstude

Getting ready to start the flight back home process.  Hope it goes better than the flight down here.

Doug
1965 Impala SS  502
1941 Olds

Watcher of #974 1953 Studebaker Bonneville pas record holder B/BGCC 249.945 MPH.  He sure is FAST

www.theicebreaker.us

chimp koose

fixed the damper door on our ford ranger today. Easy fix, I just cut into the area where it moves and moved it over to full heat position,then fixed it there with a screw. Only problem was mobility . I had a surgery on monday that left me with stitches up and down both legs. My legs resemble Crosleys arm for colour. Back to the couch!

kb426

I just finished rolling texture on the ceiling that I stripped recently. Tomorrow it will get paint and be done. My wife ordered new carpet that will be in around 3 weeks from now. Eventually the house will get back to normal.
TEAM SMART

kb426

Chimp, what was the surgery for?
TEAM SMART

chimp koose

Vericose vein stripping. Had it done 13 yrs ago and it took this long to get bad enough to need doing again.Been standing on concrete floors all my working life,that has some to do with it.

kb426

Ceiling is painted, mess cleaned up, life is semi normal.
TEAM SMART

Boyd Who

Spent some time working on the "new" dash for my Essex.
It went from this...

To this...

Rrumbler

Quote from: "Boyd Who"Spent some time working on the "new" dash for my Essex.
It went from this...To this...

I like the new one.

Started weed control today; we have had three days of real nice weather, and the weeds have just about overrun us overnight.  Guess I'll get an early start on spring yard work.
Rrumbler - Older, grouchier, broken; but not completely dead, yet.

chimp koose

Good work on the dash! Nice and clean ,no clutter. Are you gonna put the 8-track back in er ?

kb426

Al, I like the direction you're headed.
TEAM SMART

GPster

Well, I think it's a done deal. He paid me for it. The '89 Ford Ranger is headed to a new home.Just in time. Linda said it was time to get the extra vehicles out of the driveway. The new Bulletin Board comes out tomorrow. Maybe someone will have something they want to trade for a Jeep. GPster

Arnold

Well..we in S. Ontario are in the middle of a snowstorm..30-40cm.-12C
Some areas got the fluff.
 Last nite during a lovely birthday dinner my g/f made for me..pretty much right at the beginning..a big piece of my tooth broke off. :lol:
 That SORT OF dampened the rest of the evening :oops:
 We only got about 4-5" of snow where I am. Easily could have backed my Focus out of my lane.
 Lucked out and got an emergency appointment this morning :D
$370 to replace 1 filling :evil: I guess better that then doing it myself :twisted:
 I come back from the dentist 1 HR LATER. The plow has come.
My 4x4's plow is at the BACK of  my lane. :twisted:  
 The plow has left knee high snow :evil: . I take a little run at it :roll: . I am not that much of a fool :idea: . Forward motion ends. Moving backwards was not easy. I inch forwards. OK GETTING STUCK NOT HAPPENNING!! Object=Get 6700lb Suburban ON ROAD. Rocked it a bit. Tank on road. :D
Plow in lane BEHIND snow bank left behind by plow :lol:
 Walk to snowbank. Stand on snow bank to test snow pack. I was VERY IMPRESSED :!: with my 'Burb..the tracks were REALLY DEEP :D
I weigh 210 lbs with small feet..I ONLY sink in about a few inches :lol:
  My snowBLOWER :D It is pretty big :D It is in my shop :roll: There is a big drift in front of the shop :twisted:
  The wind has really kicked up. I will need my balaclava and goggles :lol: Now I am putting on my big suit.

I do know where my SHOVEL IS :lol:

What was Rrumbler saying about "weed control" the other day :roll:

I might have to do some of that when I am finished this 8)

Fat Cat

Quote from: "Arnold"I weigh 210 lbs with small feet.. :lol:

How much do you weigh with big feet?

Arnold

Quote from: "Fat Cat"
Quote from: "Arnold"I weigh 210 lbs with small feet.. :lol:

How much do you weigh with big feet?

I'll be weightless/flying high by the time today is done 8)

I envy those guys with the size 13 work boots today :lol: . Size 9  is too small :oops:  :shock:
I used to have this Labrador..he weighed 109lbs without an ounce of fat.
Poor dog..used to sink like a stone in the snow with his TINY feet.
My g/f dog sits this Bermese Mountain Dog. This sheer size of this dogs paws are just unreal :lol:

UGLY OLDS

Hey Al ... That dash looks great ... 8)  

You almost have room to install another seat up there   :shock:  8)  :lol:

What are you ever going to do with all that leg room  :?:  

Did you check to see if you can reach the pedals   :?:  :lol:

Bob ...... :wink:
1940 Oldsmobile- The "Ugly Olds"
1931 Ford sedan- Retirement project

***** First Member of Team Smart*****