What are you doing today?

Started by enjenjo, April 23, 2010, 04:57:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

river1

Quote from: "Crosley"If the food is that spicey hot, it does seem to all taste the same as you try to calm down your mouth with water, beer or soda.  :shock:

milk also works, supposed to work the best but beer tastes better with mexican food :oops:

later jim
Most people have a higher than average number of legs.

chimp koose

Sour cream works the best for cooling down the hot food.Hot food is acidic all dairy product are base, they cancel each other acid/base.

tomslik

i wonder just how "hot" the stuff is...
we used to have a burrito gut that came around that when he said "ees hot", you'd best believe him
i'd kill for one of his burrito's today...

myself, i can't handle bland food, gives me a bellyache....no kidding.
The last thing I want to do is hurt you. But it\'s still on my list

kb426

This won't make sense to lots of people. A lot of the car shows hand out a goodie bag. Usually from a non-automotive source. Just to do something different, I made this to take with me. Those of you that  are familiar with my truck will understand.
TEAM SMART

chimp koose

KB426 let me guess.... it matches your shoes?

kb426

Good guess! On St. Patricks day I'll be in style.
TEAM SMART

enjenjo

I sold the 48 Fleetline I had for sale for 18 months now. He picked it up today.

I worked on the sign some more, got it to light up! I have to mount the cover, then tear it down and paint it.
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

taxpyer

Found another Essex sedan body quite straight and complete. For some reason these things are following me around. :shock:  Funny how these diversions pop up and keep you from paying attention to your main project. :roll:
What\'s that noise?,,, Never mind,, I\'ll check it later

Boyd Who

Quote from: "taxpyer"Found another Essex sedan body quite straight and complete. For some reason these things are following me around. :shock:  Funny how these diversions pop up and keep you from paying attention to your main project. :roll:

Essex?? Geez...who would want one of those?   :roll:  :wink:  :lol:  8)

Rrumbler

Still moving bits and pieces, but we are living at the new place now.  Finally got back on line after frying the old computer when I plugged it in here; don't know what happened, but it smoked and stank, and wouldn't do anything else - went and bought another one.  This trying to cram everything into about half the space is tough; somethin's gonna have to go.
Rrumbler - Older, grouchier, broken; but not completely dead, yet.

Crosley.In.AZ

changing oil n filter on daily driver car..  5,500 mile on oil.. why do they put the oil change capacity at 3.9 quarts for a USA type car?

Drag strip ( I hope) on saturday for Falcon if something does not come up again.
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

Crosley.In.AZ

Messing with adding trim lites to my bags and trunk on the scooter. Hope to have brighter appearance at nite from the sides.

LED lites will be in each little lens, red in colour with voltage applied, other wise they are clear.  Bought the LED off ebay out of Hong Kong. Did this in december early.  Wrong lites arrived, they were white lite when 12 volts applied. After 2 days of arguing with "Mr Lee" via eBay messages that the lites were WHITE in colour, not RED.  I filed a complaint thru eBay.  Finally received the correct red lites 5 days ago.

:shock:

I bought extra trim pieces from other Goldwing owners to try my skill at this. There is a company that offers this LED lite install service, I decided to try it my self like most of us hot rodders do
Tony

58 Yeoman

You can do mine next, Tony... :lol:
I survived the Hyfrecator 2000.

"Life is what happens when you're making other plans."
1967 Corvair 500 2dr Hardtop
1967 Corvair 500 4dr Hardtop
Phil

Crosley.In.AZ

Quote from: "58 Yeoman"You can do mine next, Tony... :lol:

Phil... Very difficult to line up the these holes straight on the curved trim. It took me days to finally drill a hole in the trim and this is extra trim i bought to modify. if I goof up, my OE trim is still fine.  LOL

So far only a couple holes off by a 32nd or so. Not Bad doing by hand
Tony

Crosley.In.AZ

A photo of the back side of one piece of saddle bag trim. Each LED has 2 wires, 16 LED lites = 32 wires to deal with.
Tony