KYANA swap meet

Started by papastoyss, March 05, 2010, 12:31:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

papastoyss

The KYANA swap meet in Louisville will be Mar. 13/14 2010. If I understand correctly they have also rented the Broadbent arena where the NSRA giveaway & awards are held. Google KYANA swap meet for more info. I haven't missed this swap in 20 + yrs, I can always find something I think I need.
grandchildren are your reward for not killing your teenagers!

57larry

I never miss it. 3 of us from Indy are heading down Sat morning

junkyardjeff

Its been a few years since I was last there,cant say I will make it this year but hope to go back soon.

mcdonald

Can anyone look for a TPI chevy dissy cover that bolts to the top of the manifold there is none down hear and it is all i need to finish my 32 coupe
Thank,s Lindsay Mc Donald   My email is l_mcdonald@telstra.com

papastoyss

Quote from: "mcdonald"Can anyone look for a TPI chevy dissy cover that bolts to the top of the manifold there is none down hear and it is all i need to finish my 32 coupe
I'll keep an eye out , would be suprised to find one separate from the TPI unit.

papastoyss

Quote from: "mcdonald"Can anyone look for a TPI chevy dissy cover that bolts to the top of the manifold there is none down hear and it is all i need to finish my 32 coupe
The part you need is available new from Larry's Electric in Ruma, Il. Phone # 618 282 2852.  www.LARRYSELECTRICSITE.com   larrysel@HTC.NET  Larry is a good fellow, I've seen him at swap meets for years. He makes fuel injection wiring harnesses for rods. He said the shipping will probably cost more than the part.