Info.

Started by kb426, January 27, 2010, 08:37:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kb426

It appears that it's 144 days until summer. I'm having a little trouble waiting. :lol:
TEAM SMART

enjenjo

Quote from: "kb426"It appears that it's 144 days until summer. I'm having a little trouble waiting. :lol:

That's gross
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

Charlie Chops 1940

Tic off today to global warming. It was 10 above when I came out to the shop at 8:15. I shiver to think how cold it was while I nestled in bed....

Charlie
A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but, a true friend will be sitting next to you saying. "Wow...that was fun!"

Poster geezer for retirement....

A Hooligan!

rumrumm

I'm beginning to think bears have the right idea.
Lynn
'32 3W

I write novels, too. https://lsjohanson.com

phat46

Been an exceptionally mild winter here...so far. Last weekend they had to cancel one day of the snowmobile drags we have downtown due to temps in the 40's and rain. They schedule the races for the last weekend in Jan. because that's usually the coldest. No snow to speak of this winter, Ive shoveled twice and right now there's not enough on the ground to cover the grass, most areas are bare. Today we are back to Winter at least, it's 15* and the wind is blowing hard enough to make the house creak. Usually by now I've had enough winter and I'm ready for Spring, this year I'm still waiting for real winter weather, it better hurry it's only about six weeks till it warms back up!

WZ JUNK

We are expecting freezing rain, sleet, and snow beginning this evening through tomorrow night.  Total accumulation of 7 inches or so.  I am painting the dash and around the trunk hinges today on the 54 Chevy.  I figure I will buff out some of the stuff over the next couple of days as it is going to be to cold to do much painting.

Come on summer.

John
WZ JUNK
Chopped 48 Chevy Truck
Former Crew chief #974 1953 Studebaker   
Past Bonneville record holder B/BGCC 249.9 MPH

chimp koose

We had 10" 0f snow last weekend. City busses started runnung again yesterday. It was -40+ the week between christmas and new years,other than that not much of a winter to mention.

57larry

glad I got heat in the garage, been thinking about putting air in it when it gets too hot outside

kb426

I can't imagine 40 below for days on end. It started snowing here this afternoon. The prediction is around 6". The snow blower and I will be friends tomorrow.
TEAM SMART

enjenjo

The good news is the snow will stay south of us. The bad news is the warmer air will stay south too. It was 4 degrees F at 6 pm.
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

UGLY OLDS

How would you like to fix this mess.. :?

These photos are from a friend living approx 25 miles west of Lincoln Nebraska........ :shock:

Its rough when your TRAIN gets "Stuck in the snow".... :roll:  :roll:

I will never again say "How Bad is my Driveway"...... :lol:  :lol:

( Sorry the photo sequence is backwards....Team Smart strikes again :!:  :lol: )

Bob............. :wink:
1940 Oldsmobile- The "Ugly Olds"
1931 Ford sedan- Retirement project

***** First Member of Team Smart*****

bucketmouth

What the hell is all that white stuff you guys are talking about, are you guys living on mother earth or somewhere else. And what's all them strange words like snow plough,snow moblie,freezing rain and sleet?
Where I am we are going for a record dry spell with no rain. It's hot 90 everyday and some over 100. It's been like 60 days since we've had rain the place is dry as.It may be good roadster weather but dam it's hot.
I think after I get through this summer I might come over to yours. :D
I've never seen snow will there still be some when I come over in August? :roll:
I maybe from down under but I know which way is up.
Oh hell there goes another head rush.

34ford

here's some more form that same storm near hastings, ne

Harry

It was 70* here in Pomona today.

jaybee

It's been awful here this winter.  I've already burned about double the gas in the snowthrower that I did last winter, and February is usually the snowiest month.  The school here has had enough snow days to put them out until June 19 already.  Temp is 7 right now, forecast for just south of 0 tonight with a high of 14 tomorrow.

Gads I want to see something green and growing.
Rudeness is the weak man's imitation of strength. Eric Hoffer  (1902 - 1983)