Fuzz

Quote from: "Fuzzy"I'll be there too>

Fuzz

shouldn't that be "i'll be there two"

hehehehe

Must be I'm really happy about going-- :lol:
No billet for this kid!

Danimal

Sounds like Fuzzy better talk to himself about it a little more. Maybe he can ride together.

I'll be there with the boys, planning for Saturday.

enjenjo

Meet and greet at the same time and place?
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

Fuzzy

10:00 a.m.? Yep,I--Me--us--I guess we'll all be there. :shock:  :shock:

Fuzz
No billet for this kid!

purplepickup

I just realized that the swap is this weekend.  The weather is supposed to be colder than it has been for the last couple of years.  Dressing warm enough for the outside has ya carrying lots of coat & gloves around in the crowded inside buildings.  Ahh, the beauty of living in the snow belt. 8)  

See ya there.   :D
George

enjenjo

Something has come up, and I am not going to make it. See you soon somewhere else.

phat rat

Same here. I bought a part a little large to ship so I'm going to northern Ill Sat. to pick it up.
Some days it\'s not worth chewing through the restraints.

Danimal

Quote from: "purplepickup"I just realized that the swap is this weekend.  The weather is supposed to be colder than it has been for the last couple of years.  Dressing warm enough for the outside has ya carrying lots of coat & gloves around in the crowded inside buildings.  Ahh, the beauty of living in the snow belt. 8)  

See ya there.   :D

We could cuddle.

purplepickup

Quote from: "Danimal"
We could cuddle.
Yeah, we could.....but it ain't gonna get THAT cold. :shock:
George

Danimal

Quote from: "purplepickup"
Quote from: "Danimal"
We could cuddle.
Yeah, we could.....but it ain't gonna get THAT cold. :shock:

So you aren't saying "No."

Good man!

We won't make it. Momma's Astro ate the dizzy gear. Got a new one to swap in the snow tonight only to find I got the wrong ID. Off to the truck parts store in the moring to fix it. I MIGHT make Sunday but I probably will stay home and work on stuff here. Maybe the Fowlerville swap first of May will be good.

When is Monroe? Anyone know?

Danimal

GPster

Quote from: "Danimal"http://www.monroeautoswapmeet.com/
Monroe is 18 April 2010.
Runs in my mind that there is a Swap Meet in Springfield early in the year. Maybe someone in the NW corner of the state has more information. It would be nice for it to be the weekend of March 6-7 so I could stop on my way to a Build Day. With finances the way they are I shouldn't be buying anything and I certainly shouldn't be traveling that far to not do it but I couldn't drive past one and not stop. Of course that's not the shortest way to get there but maybe it will snow. GPster

enjenjo

Kind of glad I canceled, roads were pretty bad here yesterday. Not much snow in depth, but the wind had it whipped into some pretty big drifts.

phat rat

I had sunshine with clear and dry roads all the way to South Beloit Il and back except for Chicago which was overcast but still had dry roads
Some days it\'s not worth chewing through the restraints.